Close
One second...

My design was declined, suggestions?

My design was given the "we feel your idea could use a little more work to be up to the standards" So here is where you guys come in. I would appreciate any tips and feedback thanks!!

Watch this
nikoby
nikoby profile pic Alumni

more color like from the brady bunch intro?

myramichel

It did start off like that at first, but I didn't like the way it looked. I can try again and see how it comes out, i liked the simplicity of just black and white, but ill give it another shot. Thanks for the feedback :)

Manupix

I see 2 problems: the squares, and the font. Go hand-drawn for both ;)

MyronMHouse

Each one of those characters are copy righted. You could get away with it if you used their silhouettes.

Try an Apple approach. Brightly colored squares with silhouettes of the characters.

Christina.A.art
1 design submitted -
nikoby said:

more color like from the brady bunch intro?

I agree. I think that alot of color will help this design. It's kind of flat. Also you could still keep it simple by adding eyes to each character would be great!

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

I think it's like a copyright issue.

myramichel

I thought it would be a copyright issue, but there are other entries with similar characters that were not declined so I don't think that is the problem. Who knows, thanks guys. I'm taking in all your feedback

rickyarianto
MyronMHouse said:

Try an Apple approach. Brightly colored squares with silhouettes of the characters.

this is not a bad idea too..

com00020
MyronMHouse said:

Each one of those characters are copy righted. You could get away with it if you used their silhouettes.

I think he's right, the silhouettes with a bit of colour would really help this design, the font could maybe use some work too.

com00020
MyronMHouse said:

I think he's right, the silhouettes with a bit of colour would really help this design, the font could maybe use some work too.

arthurlucena

Well, everyone already give some serious tips here. I think this concept is really awesome, and with some vivid colors in each square, it could be something beyond. Also, Manupix made it clear: more hand-drawn elements =)

No account?
Join Us