Close
One second...

Please help me to improve my declined design

Watch this
rickyarianto

i like it actually.. i dont know why it was declined... perhaps its because of the layout? or maybe the lack of concept? not sure though..

Akaka

can they even print this?

gamescanbe

I think it's brilliant, actually! Did they give you a specific reason? I'm not sure they can print it on the sleeve, but maybe I'm wrong. A version with the rainbow lowered and limited to the chest should be accepted IMO (but probably having it on the sleeve was an important element of your design).

littlem

i kinda like it, too.

Pepa z Depa

Thanks for your input. They wrote me this:"Your submission was declined because we feel your idea could use a little more work to be up to the standard that will give it the best shot."

Blockquote I'm not sure they can print it on the sleeve, but maybe I'm wrong.

I am pretty sure they can print it on the sleeve, because I bought here T-shirt with design printed on whole front. And yes I would rather not change design's position, because it would destroy the composition.

-Cringe-
3 designs submitted - Score now!

i like this, i just don' get why the colors or so faded?

littlem
Fruityfructis said:

i like this, i just don' get why the colors or so faded?

i like the colors all faded like that

littlem

reminds me of necco wafers or something

Pepa z Depa

It was my intention to do the colors bit dim.

Kat Phillips

I don't understand, either. I like it. Maybe make it a bit smaller?

Pepa z Depa

Do you mean like this:

BeanePod
Akaka said:

can they even print this?

i kind of wondered that too. and after seeing some of the lion king subs i think this is pretty golden :)

maybe turn it into a pattern?

Pepa z Depa

Finally, after two week is my design approved and up for scoring. So, please score and thanks for support!

Snarfums

I think the placement is what the problem was, it looked a little weird on the sleeve.

It looks better now though! Good luck!

Christina.A.art
1 design submitted - Score now!

I think your design would pop more on a different color shirt but i like this.

abstracttimes

I liked it better on the sleeve, but still cool. Good luck!

fungk

I like this too, support

No account?