Close
One second...

Improvements?

Okay, so first attempt at a threadless design ever - could you tell me what you think? And how I could improve it before submitting it to the Science design challenge?
This was my inspiration (and, yes, this is genuinely what happened!)

Watch this
tobywins

I really like the colours and the design, and the concept is clever :)

The only thing I struggled with was that it looks like the rocket is in space already because of the dark background, so I didn't get why the 'this way up' was important. I only realised after watching the youtube video. Perhaps something that references the ground might help? or a hanger that shows it was just launched? I'm not sure if they will interfere with the design though.

HerRoyalHinds

Thanks! Maybe I'll play with the colours...

HerRoyalHinds

Grrr. I just can't find any colours that I like as much as the first ones. This is the best I've got, and the lack of contrast is rubbish :(

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

i'd go with the first (navy)

you could even get rid of the text and use it as the title.

so, welcome and good luck. your type of style could do well here :)

HerRoyalHinds

Oops... I accidentally submitted it to the threadless challenge. Can I submit it to the Science one as well?

BeanePod

Just email them and ask for it to be moved when it goes through the approval process.

littlem

so cute!

HerRoyalHinds
littlem said:

so cute!

:D thankyou!

HerRoyalHinds

I submitted it a week ago (and emailed them to ask if they could move it) and still haven't heard back...

They said 1-2 business days. What's going on? :/

BeanePod

Probably cause they're so bogged down with all the challenge subs.

benjaminleebates

The concept is clever, but hard to see, perhaps the background could be the enlargement of the chip. The idea get's lost in the micro.

HerRoyalHinds

@bejamineleebates - Thanks... but you'e a bit late :/ On the plus side, it's up for scoring now :D Yay!

No account?
Join Us