Close
One second...

Stats!

I was curious to know which were my top scoring designs... and I was pretty amazed while reviewing them. Thanks to all of you who helped on such amazing results!

Top 10

3.83 / Endless Forms Most Battleful
3.76 / Stop The Planet of The Apes
3.71 / Noah's Ale
3.64 / Marionan The Barbarian
3.58 / The Great Tropical Escape
3.56 / The Beauty & 8 Bits
3.55 / TyrannoSauron-Rex
3.52 / Fast Food
3.47 / Hasta La Vista, Bilbo!
3.45 / The Whos
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
3.60 / Top 10 Average

Also figured out some interesting stats:
7/10 are a movie or video game parody
7/10 have animals (real or fictitious)
6/10 were made this year
5/10 are collaborations
3/10 printed on Threadless
2/10 were made for a design challenge
1/10 printed elsewhere

Anybody want's to share stats?
Feel free to use this space for it!

Watch this
macdoodle
1 design submitted - Score now!

Awesome stuff Santiago! I'm definitely a fan.

Santo76

Thanks John! I proudly own your "Zombies" tee and it's one of my favs!

macdoodle
Santo76 said:

Thanks John! I proudly own your "Zombies" tee and it's one of my favs!

WOW! Thanks man! I knew someone would buy one :D

melmike

It's a goal of mine to bring my top ten average up to 3.5, so I guess I'm chasing you (on 3.33 atm). How on earth your t-rex one didn't print I have no idea. These are all really great and your latest subs seem to be getting better every time.

gebe
melmike said:

It's a goal of mine to bring my top ten average up to 3.5, so I guess I'm chasing you (on 3.33 atm). How on earth your t-rex one didn't print I have no idea. These are all really great and your latest subs seem to be getting better every time.

Mike, you got some terrific score in your top10! And your last work is doing great (I suppose)

Santo76

gebe: Impressing scores and awesome designs... honestly I can't believe none of these printed. Obviously there's a gap between people's opinion and what's getting printed.

Mike, keep up the awesome work... your stuff is great! I bet the egg one will help to increase this average!

Santo76

gebe, btw... we are incredibly close dude!!

lunchboxbrain

Kick ass work deserves kick ass scores. Well done, Santo!

melmike

Thanks Gebe and Santiago. I'm working hard to be up there with you guys one day.

On another note, I design for a bedlinen company that sells to major retailers across the country. Every now and then I sit in on the meetings where they talk numbers and ROI and what they're looking for next quarter etc... I'm not saying that this is how Threadless picks what they print, just that I understand more now why certain designs might get picked while other incredible designs get looked over. It all comes down to what they think will actually sell.

gebe
Santo76 said:

gebe: Impressing scores and awesome designs... honestly I can't believe none of these printed. Obviously there's a gap between people's opinion and what's getting printed.

Mike, keep up the awesome work... your stuff is great! I bet the egg one will help to increase this average!

thanks for your kind words buddy :) yes we are really close! I follow you, so we will see how far we'll go :)

Santo76

I know it is all about business... it totally makes sense... other tee companies just don't do scoring because they directly choose what they think it's better. You could suppose that scoring could be used as a market study... if people likes it, it would sell. Having both things going in separate ways is kind of confusing.

Anyway... this thread is not about how threadless work... I just wanted to share stats open a thread for everyone to post their own and make conclusions about them.

melmike

Gotcha, here are mine:

TOP 10

Cello! 3.94 The Four Ronin (TMNT Winner) 3.69 Longest Rolling Show on Television 3.61 One Thousand Degrees of Death 3.27 Fist Bump for Liberty 3.22 Rainbow Snake 3.16 Skyfather Rising 3.13 The Hound of Baker Street 3.10 Eye of the Storm3.06 War of the Words3.04

Top Ten Average: 3.33

8/10 are complicated rather than simple 3/10 are 'digital collages' rather than illustrations 5/10 were done with a tablet 4/10 include an animal 7/10 were for challenges 10/10 were submitted in the last 6 months

melmike

formatting fail... guess I should've made a list

Underdawg

Should rename this thread "The Demotivation Thread." After seeing al the sweet work/scores you guys been putting up, the rest of us mortals got a lot of catching up to do ;)

Keep up the great work everyone!

Santo76

Mike, you have awesome and very varied stuff! scores are really well deserved. Dan, I'd love to see your stats here! they must be very impressive! Joseph, thanks for your words! anyway... I bet it could be used as motivation... don't you think?

Santo76

New addition to the top ten!

gebe

first position for you :) my last one was not enough

EZFL

All my scores/prints/etc. are kept here. I should figure out what my average is for each year and overall.

biotwist

I have like 500 designs to sift through

goliath72

congrats great stuff !

Santo76

Xiv, you made an awesome blog! specially loved the goals thing you did last year!

moosabman

Interesting. I love checkin out peoples stats. Just realized my average score is completely horrible XD

btw Endless Forms Most Battleful is definitely on my top 10 thread tees of all time. That description still gets me!

Santo76

Thanks dude! glad you like it!

melmike
biotwist said:

I have like 500 designs to sift through

prolific

No account?