"N2hOhOhO" [PENDING]

Okay,
So I've just finished a new design however I need your thoughts.

Question is ...

Should I sub the design for the Science comp or the general Threadless comp?
Do you think it's 'sciencey' enough to sub for the comp?

Here is the design ....

N2hOhOhO

Watch this
JIMDAHOUSECAT
JIMDAHOUSECAT profile pic Alumni

I thought so as well. I think I will work on the science comp then... although I think John (QBF) has already won the Science comp. I think I will sub this next week.

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni
JIMDAHOUSECAT said:

I thought so as well. I think I will work on the science comp then... although I think John (QBF) has already won the Science comp. I think I will sub this next week.

That's daft talk man, no chance, mine just says science in it. This is ace, and I got it straight away.

JIMDAHOUSECAT
quick-brown-fox said:
JIMDAHOUSECAT said:

That's daft talk man, no chance, mine just says science in it. This is ace, and I got it straight away.

I beg to differ John. It nails the brief and it relates to Breaking Bad. Absolute winner. Ok I'm going to sub it for the science comp after all. I think theres too many printable designs in the general comp at the moment and think it will stand a better chance of printing in the science comp. My design is not in your face science but hopefully people will understand the science behind it. I will upload the design slide in a few mins....

AnthonyMoore

I got it right away...and think it fits the science challenge perfectly.

JIMDAHOUSECAT
gebe said:

you are doing great Jim, I'm glad to have you in my chart!

Thanks Elia, I'm buying a graphics tablet tomorrow so I can do more illustrative subs.

No account?
Join Us