Close
One second...

Question: How do we know if our submission has been selected for print?

Voting period for my design has been over, so how would I know whether have I succeeded? Will they send us an email even if your design hasn't been selected?

Watch this
melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

It varies from between about a week to 3 months. If you haven't heard anything after that time, assume it wasn't selected. They don't email you to tell you if you haven't been picked.

Seam.S

Thanks a lot for responding melmike! =D

Gar0
Gar0 profile pic Alumni

Has the Queen of England parachuted into your garden holding a brown envelop with the words Top Secret stamped on the front?

If not, you probably haven't won.

taz-pie

omg it is Gar0! hiiiii

h20l

I have not receive any response too, now that's it's over 2 months after scoring ended ... I'm waiting... still waiting... almost giving up. that was a 3.24 score, perhaps it's still unsuitable in the end.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni
h20l said:

I have not receive any response too, now that's it's over 2 months after scoring ended ... I'm waiting... still waiting... almost giving up. that was a 3.24 score, perhaps it's still unsuitable in the end.

Is that the baseball one you're talking about? coz I thought they announced that one already, it was the 'nope' design. My thing is, if I haven't heard anything after 3 weeks I forget it, regardless of score, that way I'm not disappointed, or maybe I'll get a super special surprise... but I won't be holding my breath.

On a side note, I think with all the down-voting going on, comments are a much better indicator of where you stand. Not just the number of them, but the quality, and yes, who's leaving them. In my experience, if you get 1 or more comments for every 10 votes, it usually means it's a popular design... usually.

h20l

thanks melmike, yeah you are right. Ok I take that as my experience, still trying :)

h20l
Morkki said:

Life tip: stop waiting

ok Morkki, Im moving on :) tks.

No account?
Join Us