Close
One second...

Juicy 90's Collab with foodstampdavis is UP! - Kids 2nd Favorite Drink

LINKU LINKU!


Cause sometimes almost good enough is good enough.


Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni

Instantly recognizable. Great work, guys.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

ahahaha looks so great! Really good use of colors and super funny concept! Well done, you two!

Twiggyhall

gonna squeeze it til the juice runs down mah legs...

wait. what?

just listenin' to some Zeppelin...don't mind me

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

he is so adorable.

yeah whassup with things going up on a saturday? someone pulling overtime? Jeff overly excited about his new job?

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

Fap fap fap...

Twiggyhall

The vacuum died a long time ago :(

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said:

Sandwich bag between couch cushions.

Wut?

Can't make that stuff up. That's experience talking.

Twiggyhall

Oh sweet...imma learn something tonight...

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni

So....here's the situation:

Lived in an apartment with 4 dudes in college (Jeff's wet dream). One night while drinking one of em says "Oh man, you guys ever heard of putting baby oil in a sandwich baggie, then sliding it in between the cushions of a couch?"

Surprisingly enough, none of us had heard of that....laughed and continued on drinking and blabbity blah.

A few weeks later we were all drinking and one of em said, "Hey guys, you remember that story about the sandwich baggie? Dude, it totally worked!"

Apparently our couch became quite the fuck toy while 4 of us went on a road trip to Ithaca.

So that's it. I had a roomie that fucked a couch.

SN: His dad had no legs from the knees down....not sure if he fucked couches though.

The End

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said:

So....here's the situation:

Lived in an apartment with 4 dudes in college (Jeff's wet dream). One night while drinking one of em says "Oh man, you guys ever heard of putting baby oil in a sandwich baggie, then sliding it in between the cushions of a couch?"

Surprisingly enough, none of us had heard of that....laughed and continued on drinking and blabbity blah.

A few weeks later we were all drinking and one of em said, "Hey guys, you remember that story about the sandwich baggie? Dude, it totally worked!"

Apparently our couch became quite the fuck toy while 4 of us went on a road trip to Ithaca.

So that's it. I had a roomie that fucked a couch.

SN: His dad had no legs from the knees down....not sure if he fucked couches though.

The End

I have two questions. 1. Is this couch seeing anyone? 2. Can I get it's number?

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said:

John, that couch will only hurt you. (and give u herpes)

Is this couch named Jeff by any chance?

Twiggyhall
macdoodle said:
BeanePod said:

John, that couch will only hurt you. (and give u herpes)

Is this couch named Jeff by any chance?

Couch never called back :( Or even helped pay for the cream...

Twiggyhall

Wasn't it Michael R.E.M. who sang "Every Couchey Hurts" ??

Twiggyhall

the freeway of love? in a pink Cadillac?

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni
Twiggyhall said:
macdoodle said:
BeanePod said:

John, that couch will only hurt you. (and give u herpes)

Is this couch named Jeff by any chance?

Couch never called back :( Or even helped pay for the cream...

Twiggyhall

hahahahahahahahahaha

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
macdoodle said:
Twiggyhall said:
macdoodle said:
BeanePod said:

John, that couch will only hurt you. (and give u herpes)

Is this couch named Jeff by any chance?

Couch never called back :( Or even helped pay for the cream...

THAT'S IT!!

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni

KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....KEEP SCRUBBING.....JEFF WON'T COME OFF....

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us