Close
One second...

Advice?

Suggestions?

First off the threadstaff needs to go the f*** to sleep because the first design was submitted at 9pm and rejected at 1 am (Chicago time) lol. Seriously guys... Sleep is good for you. Or at least it's better than work at 1 am. So anyways, it's a Dr. Who design. It was for the minimalist challenge; I wanted to do something that wasn't a TARDIS.

This second one was for the 90's challenge. Remember how Nickelodeon used to slime everyone? That's the inspiration.

Thanks for your suggestions :)

Watch this
Wolfgang8885

I think for minimalism, you have too much text on there. The text is also too hard to read. The letters are too close together. This is also not easily recognizable as Dr Who.

I think the placement of the design is also really bad. It doesnt have to be so huge that it runs off the shirt, otherwise, whats the point of the design.

The 90s one could use more work. Maybe put some highlights on the slime, or even write Slimed on the shirt somewhere. It is just too basic.

As for the quick rejection, I think when there is a contest, and not many entries, they get through those first.

Whatever happens, just dont get frustrated. Keep working and you will see yourself improve.

mucro

the second one's color is hurting my eyes....

El-Be
Manupix said:

Lol, I heard apples with faces were big in the 90's.

PolySciGuy
1 design submitted - Score now!

I actually like the Nickelodeon design—the 2nd one preferred over the other two. Good luck!

EverythingwasTaken

Soooo... I'm thinking about actually making a Doctor Who clock instead of a t-shirt with a clock on it... Does this design look better?... Or is it too much? Btw, the black parts are the clock template I made, not part of the design.

Thank you all for your comments and advice. Also, I feel the same way about Dr. Who subs but in all fairness Doctor Who sells.

Christina.A.art
1 design submitted - Score now!

I like the nickelodeon inspired shirt... The clock is a nice idea except for you would be missing a few slots where a number would go. I think the clock one has potential if you put a lil more detail to it and more slots or words where a number should be :)

EverythingwasTaken
Christina.A.art said:

I like the nickelodeon inspired shirt... The clock is a nice idea except for you would be missing a few slots where a number would go. I think the clock one has potential if you put a lil more detail to it and more slots or words where a number should be :)

Great point! Here are three versions with the missing numbers:

EverythingwasTaken

And I like the Nickelodeon design too btw but the 90's contest is over so...

goliath72

Versions four is great!

EverythingwasTaken

Thanks :) I think I like the third and fourth versions the best but I'm leaning towards the fourth because it's simpler.

No account?