Close
One second...

What do you do on here?

Hello threadless people!

I'm curious as to what people do on the site I find myself doing the same things and looking at the front forum page everytime I visit the site! I need a change up maybe a new project?! I thought the new following thing would help interact with designers but no one seems that bothered about it. I hoped to work with some people :/

Watch this
Sarcasticatbest

Hi James

On the site I score designs and occasionally check the blogs for shenanigans. I don't design so I can't help you in that aspect.

jamesnotjim

Ohh are you purely a buyer of shirts and procrastinator?! Haha :)

littlem

i basically look at buttz.

jamesnotjim

Cool meme twiggy :)

jamesnotjim

What type of buttz? Big, small?

Twiggyhall
jamesnotjim said:

Cool meme twiggy :)

Fanks! I made it mahselfs :D

Sarcasticatbest

Saying I'm a buyer , gives it more importance or an illegal feel, either way I'm a buyer. I do procrastinate in 90% of things.

littlem
jamesnotjim said:

What type of buttz? Big, small?

alldabuttz

littlem
death by crayon said:

buttz are great

notalldabuttz! hahaha

jamesnotjim

I pronounce you the buttz inspector

jamesnotjim

A 'buyer' does seem to make it sound cooler :)

rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

Try to be funny and do some collabs

jamesnotjim

I've always wondered about Collabs but was always too scared to ask ha

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni

I feel like their could be some video games or something fun in here sometimes. Everybody's like t-shirts, t-shirts, t-shirts!

I don't mind it as I'm interested in designing, but I'm sure some of the people who just drop by could do with something a bit more fun sometimes.

*waits for an 8-bit video game featuring jeffery g

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

I design when I can but I mostly do the mess around and gif.

Twiggyhall

^5 :D

Ray's the man

littlem
jamesnotjim said:

I pronounce you the buttz inspector

i'm honoured

Wolfgang8885

I log in, click on the world thingy to see whats changed, click on Designs, and look at my designs, (check for comments, check if any finished), then I go to the Everything on Forum, and scroll through, leave a comment. Sometimes at the end of it all, I start scoring designs for about 5-10 minutes. After that I leave, and come back, rinse and repeat.

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

I refresh play/forum/everything at least 5 million times a day. And update my house blog. And post gifs.

Yep.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

GIFs

Wolfgang8885

I lied, I touch myself innapropriately.

jamesnotjim

I thought so mike!

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni

I come here to prove to my girlfriend that i have friends, she is still skeptical

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

I check in on my running threads, then check in my house blog (go platypie!!), then look at how far my scoring subs have sunk, then check the blogs for shennanigans, maybe see if I can offer constructive crit here or there. Then rinse and repeat. I draw stuff too, I've been having a good productive run recently.

Collabs are where you approach someone and say hey let's do something together. They can be the best thing and the worst thing, depending on the chemistry between the two people. I've had some pretty awesome collab experiences. The most important thing is that you know what you're bringing to the table - are you offering an idea, or do you want to take on part of the artwork, or what. The worst collabs are where sides are mismatched and one side is expected to provide awesome art and the other side provides an insufficiently developed concept.

taz-pie

i am just here for the butts. u_u

El-Be

I heard there was refreshments.

jamesnotjim

@celand yeah I know what Collabs are about I've just never been involved in one I suppose I like to work on my own. Might get involved in the near future! I to get used to sketching a lot more before I dive on the computer :/

BrightBat

I'm mostly here to design and score, but i try and hop onto the forums when I can :)

littlem

*looking at a butt

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

celandinestern
jamesnotjim said:

@celand yeah I know what Collabs are about I've just never been involved in one I suppose I like to work on my own. Might get involved in the near future! I to get used to sketching a lot more before I dive on the computer :/

they can be super rewarding, or really frustrating. But I definitely say try it. You make stuff you'd never have made on your own.

Omg that butt has teeth.

RushXII

How do collabs even work? :o is it like one person does some of the piece and then gives it to the other person to finish it?

celandinestern

It can be however you agree. I've done collabs where one person just supplies the idea and the other does most of the artwork, but you definitely exchange ideas while working and discuss things like color choices and details etc. Another way is someone does a sketch and then someone else builds upon it and so forth, you send the file back and forth. Those are my favorite because they turn out this weird mishmash of styles between the two artists that is somehow bigger than what either individual would have done on their own.

littlem

ugh, that picture. ugh. ugh. ugh.

jamesnotjim

@yaah you've sent buttz to a whole new level (shudders)

celandinestern

that picture needs to be giffed.

chomp chomp.

littlem

doodoo it!

Wolfgang8885

Im no pro, but I gave it a go...

Now I feel dirty.

Twiggyhall

hahahahahaha YES

only improvement I can think of would be to add some googly eye(s)...

El-Be

That is possibly the most disgusting thing I have ever seen! Nice work!

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Ack ma gurg da fuq is dat?

jamesnotjim

Haha your eyes have been burned beanepod!

littlem

Noooooooooooooooooooo

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

jamesnotjim said:

@yaah you've sent buttz to a whole new level (shudders)

Some classic buttz for you

No account?
Join Us