Close
One second...

Is it so easy to score over 3 these days?

I submitted 3 designs for the Minimalism challenge and all 3 scored 3+. Two got pretty good reactions during voting and I figured they might do OK, but this fucking thing a 3.08?! I've only cracked 3 a handful of times in around 80 subs and I'm massively surprised by this:

WHAT IS CONSIDERED A GOOD SCORE THESE DAYS?

Watch this
taz-pie

maybe you are just shit hot?

Morkki
1 design submitted - Score now!

Depends on how active the downvoters are. In the Black & White challenge only one out nearly 1000 managed to stay above 3.

Bramish
taz-pie said:

maybe you are just shit hot?

Ha. Even if I was, this Dress Code thing should not be one of my all time highest scorers.

TheInfamousBaka

It's definitely a more attainable goal on the new site. Though with challenges, it's tough to predict where the scores will fall because down voters pick and choose which challenges they want to sabotage.

The Paper Crane
1 design submitted - Score now!

Well there is no zero anymore and maybe people are more generous with 5s now that we get notifications?

randyotter3000

There is no zero you little idiot

Bramish

Fuck you honeybuns.

OK, so what's a good score these days then?

randyotter3000

3.5 - 3.8 is the old 3.3 3.3 is the old 3.0 2.5- 3 is the old 2.4 - 2.8

jaywalkergraphics

It's still not so easy for SOME people! Weeps

Musarter

Bums, you can probably revert your avatard now; the shaming period is over by now.

Tonteau

Yeah, it's nowhere near one of your better subs.

airdeh
jaywalkergraphics said:

I feel your pain. Weeps along :'(

taz-pie

this is glorious.

JordanLBender
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I never check my scores. I just watch the place of the design and how many comments it gets. shrugs

The black and white contest threw me for a loop though.

jaywalkergraphics
airdeh said:
jaywalkergraphics said:

I feel your pain. Weeps along :'(

Haha. We're so lame. Somebody call an ambulance! Wait, I think that there's more to that joke. But honestly, I got a 2.96 and I'm extremely shocked/pleased. I guess this means I still suck, tho. LOL.

radiomode

I think the demographic is very diverse now as compared to years ago. The 'acceptable' style is much broader, so there are more 3s

Tonteau
radiomode said:

I think the demographic is very diverse now as compared to years ago. The 'acceptable' style is much broader, so there are more 3s

Pah! What do you know about the threadless demogr... ah, yes, the 150 prints.

Sorry.

jaywalkergraphics
radiomode said:

I think this man has some interesting ideas, let's hear him out.

BeanePod
Tonteau said:
radiomode said:

Pah! What do you know about the threadless demogr... ah, yes, the 150 prints.

Sorry.

hahahaha, every time i see that number it makes my head spin.....

bortwein
randyotter3000 said:

3.5 - 3.8 is the old 3.3, 3.3 is the old 3.0, 2.5- 3 is the old 2.4 - 2.8

This.

Out of my 4 Minimal submissions only 1 of them scored over 3.

No account?