Close
One second...

Any of these any better? Or any good?

Top one was my original vision, but I'm leaning towards the third one.

Watch this
againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

None of them is also an acceptable answer.

giovonni808

I like the 1st one the most. I think because, to me, it creates a more self-contained design; with the top and bottom borders.

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I like the third one. And I agree with the message wholeheartedly.

RushXII

I find the third one to be the best. The bars don't do much in the first one and make the second one a little awkward looking.

againstbound

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback and stuff!

I also forgot to ask, should I bother subbing it here? Do people even like words on them shirts?

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

yep, third and call lit a day and sub that shit. personally i'd like to see some good type tees....wharton's got some good results the last few times he's subbed text based shirts.

Matias Corado

I think that the 3rd option is the best.

Did you try to remove bars? Typeface looks nice.

littlem

i like all of them.

i like the bottom one the best.

what does the bottom one look like with red and blue bars underneath it? just curious

littlem

i love these color together. reminds me of "Nacho Libre"

againstbound

Thanks, Perry!

Matias, do you mean the third one with no bars at all? Haven't tried it yet but I will, could work nicely.

And I could give it a try, Annie, but I'm thinking it might make the design too bottom-heavy.

againstbound

Also, what's with the racism, not every mexican loves Nacho Libre, you know.?

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni
TheInfamousBaka said:

I like the third one. And I agree with the message wholeheartedly.

Unless what you enjoy doing is burning people's houses down, then it's not so much recommended to do what makes you happy.

Design wise, I'd suggest choosing whichever one makes you happy... god that was lame of me.

littlem

Hahaha! Shush! I don't care if you like NL or not. All that matters is that I do!

littlem

"Bottom heavy" huhuhuhuhuu

againstbound

Well if the panties fit...

Matias Corado

¿Podemos hablar español? Sí Héctor, me refería exactamente a eso. Creo que sin las barras puede funcionar muy bien y podrías darle aún más protagonismoa la tipografía.

littlem

So, if he does it without the bars, should he keep the text lined up on the left? Or should he center everything? THAT is the question. ;)

Matias Corado

I like the text on the left. But maybe the word "happy" can be bigger and be alone in the last line. I mean something like this:

DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY NO WHAT'S SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOU HAPPY.

waynem
waynem profile pic Alumni

I like number 3, but wonder how it would look if you put 'you happy' on the same line for the red, and shortened the second part to just 'not what's supposed to'.

No account?
Join Us