Close
One second...

I've got 8 sketches with at least 4 with a concept, come and take a look and give critice please

I'm looking for critic to work on my designs so please help me and tell me what you think.

I'm also looking for collaborations with designers that can make my sketches work on T-shirt.

And the last thing I ask is if somebody can poot my sketches individual in this thread / blog because I can't find out how to do it. (pretty dumb, I know :/ )

Here is the link where you can watch all of the 8 design SKETCHES :

here

Watch this
taz-pie

haha wut

i don't get any of them.

Matias Corado

I don't know what to say. I can't get the concept.

El-Be

The sprinkles one could have legs. I don't really get the others though.

briligg

First of all, it is really preferable to put an image of what you want critiqued in your post. It makes it easier for people to refer back. Also i think most people would rather comment on one concept at a time.

Of the 8 sketches, i'd say 2 could be developed into something great - the sprinkle origin idea, and the snailway idea. In both cases, the writing won't be necessary if the image is strong enough. The snailway i think only works if you really go all out, creating a 6-lane highway filled bumper to bumper with snails. So much to do!

a potato that's eating (other potato's) chips ...

the origen of sprinkles is a concept ? a black & white chocolade bar sparring and the sprinkles are formed ...

a water bubble with a floatie ... ?

a book = a tale, it's a tale about sharks and you can see the tail of a shark?

briligg said:

First of all, it is really preferable to put an image of what you want critiqued in your post. It makes it easier for people to refer back. Also i think most people would rather comment on one concept at a time.

Of the 8 sketches, i'd say 2 could be developed into something great - the sprinkle origin idea, and the snailway idea. In both cases, the writing won't be necessary if the image is strong enough. The snailway i think only works if you really go all out, creating a 6-lane highway filled bumper to bumper with snails. So much to do!

Good point sir, I will keep that in mind for the very next thread ... thanks for your critique. For the sprinkles I thought of a big sign above the scene "chocolate factory" and close to the scene a sign with "sprinkles department" :)?

for the "snail way" you actually mean ...like a traffic jam? .. a lot of snails close together?

El-Be

I would say you are far better off having your chocolate fighting over the top of something that would normally have sprinkles like an ice-cream and the sprinkles falling off them to land on it, but that's just how I would do it. It is of course your design.

El-Be said:

I would say you are far better off having your chocolate fighting over the top of something that would normally have sprinkles like an ice-cream and the sprinkles falling off them to land on it, but that's just how I would do it. It is of course your design.

fighting on the top of a cake or something

Manupix
310002017711 said:

I can't find out how to do it

Check this.

[+duracell-]
taz-pie said:

haha wut

i don't get any of them.

Wut indeed. These ideas are pretty bad, man.

Also, you should know that sprinkles arent bits of chocolate.. they are comprised of mostly sugar. The ones people care about are rainbow and JIMMIES (chocolate). If you expect someone to draw your designs for you, you are going to have to come with some serious FA style conning OR have a near-genius level concept. None of which these have.

taz-pie

nope.

No account?
Join Us