What personality type are you?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Goto75
Goto75 profile pic Alumni

According to the test I am same type as these guys:

•Michael Schumacher, a Formula One racing driver •Harry S. Truman, the 33rd President of the United States •Amelia Earhart, a noted American aviation pioneer •Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales •Greta Garbo, movie actress

Not sure what to make out of that :)

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni

You must be wearing a crown and in some kind of vehicle.

RushXII

Lol this is like standard in psychology. I did this about a year ago. I can't remember any of my results though :/

Goto75
Goto75 profile pic Alumni

:D

Thomas Orrow

I'm like Abe Lincoln, Albert Einstein, Charles Darwin and Richard Dawkins apparently. Just off to buy some top hats and science equipment,

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

I'm the type that others find odd.

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni
melmike said:

I'm the type that others find odd.

I think we're all that type :) But sometimes I think that's the others' fault :P

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

INTJ

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)

You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)

You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)

You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

These kinds of things are really neat. :-) I did this a long time ago, when I was a teenager and I think it was INTP... I've gotten more judgmental over the years, apparently.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I'm the type of person who doesn't bother with tests like this to find what type of a person I am

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni

I did this a while ago and came out as an architect (If that is the same test? I've done so many... and I still don't really know who I am).

Morkki
1 design submitted -

that is, a Grouchy Old Bastard (GOB)

Thomas Orrow

@ TheInfamousBaka I'm INTP, but the last time I checked I was a definite INTJ.

Maybe I'm regressing! :D

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

ISTJ Introvert(56%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(75%) Judging(78%)

1. You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
  2. You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
  3. You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)
  4. You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (78%)

These are people that have the same type of personality: George Washington, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Richard Nixon, Stonewall Jackson, Frederick the Great, Elizabeth II, Prince Charles, Arthur Wellington

and it suggests that I should be an accountant, a technical educator or a dentist.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

I actually work at a place that does a lot with Personality Type analysis. I have come to the conclusion that my Type depends on the day; I can be Introverted somedays and Extroverted other days, more of Feeling person one day and a Intuitive person another day.

Morkki
1 design submitted -

^Exactly. It's more of a mood test than a personality test.

blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni
TheInfamousBaka said:

INTJ

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)

You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)

You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)

You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

These kinds of things are really neat. :-) I did this a long time ago, when I was a teenager and I think it was INTP... I've gotten more judgmental over the years, apparently.

INTJ here, too.

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%) You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%) You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%) You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

Looks like we're equally judgmental. Judgy-faced platypies.

Thomas Orrow

Ha ha. I want to be INTJ again, it sounds fun!

jaywalkergraphics
jaywalkergraphics profile pic Alumni

Well, it may be a mood thing or whatnot, but I guess I've been in the same mood since 5th grade. LOL. Once again, INFJ for me.

INFJ—Introvert (33%); iNtuitive (75%); Feeling (50%); Judging (33%) You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%) You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%) You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%) You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

Famous INFJs—Jimmy Carter, Mother Teresa of Calcutta, Shirley Temple, Martin Luther King, Billy Crystal, Nelson Mandela, Jerry Seinfeld, Jamie Foxx, Evangeline Lilly.

I don't think these things are any kind of final authority, but I always finding them fascinating.

Goldendust

Mine definitely changes based on my frame of mind... the last two times I got INFJ and INFP. A few years ago I would always come back as an extrovert. So I don't even know.

jaywalkergraphics
jaywalkergraphics profile pic Alumni

I think it also depends on how the questions are worded. Sometimes I give a different answer than I might have had I better understood the question. Or maybe my reading comprehension fluctuates throughout the day/year.

JaymeArt
1 design submitted -

according to the test:

ENTJ - The Executive

Assertive and outspoken - they are driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

but..I think I'm more this one:

ISFP - The Artist

Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

--I noticed a few of the questions just depend on what the situation is. I think like others have said, these tests are not definitive. More or less they give a little insight to your mindset at that moment. :]

quick-brown-fox
quick-brown-fox profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

I'm an ISFP - which I think is something to do with sun screen.

Manupix

INTP Introvert(100%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(50%) Perceiving(11)% You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%) You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%) You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%) You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

lol@100%!

A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure.

Ouch!

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
heykimby said:

Mine definitely changes based on my frame of mind... the last two times I got INFJ and INFP. A few years ago I would always come back as an extrovert. So I don't even know.

You may be a bit like me, where some of the results are close and you could go either way. I just did the test again and it went like this: INTP-You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%) You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%) You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%) You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

I am and both a Thinker and Feeler, a Perceiver and a Judger since the results are very close. I would say if you have less than a 20% difference you could go either way.

I am actually surprised by how strong the Introverting preference has surfaced in the results of this blog. It would be interesting to correlate the results from more Threadlesser's to see common preferences.

blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni
TheInfamousBaka said:

littlem

INFJ Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(12%) Feeling(38%) Judging(1%) You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%) You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%) You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%) You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

Famous INFJs: Nathan, prophet of Israel Aristophanes Chaucer Goethe Robert Burns, Scottish poet U.S. Presidents: Martin Van Buren James Earl "Jimmy" Carter Nathaniel Hawthorne Fanny Crosby, (blind) hymnist Mother Teresa of Calcutta Fred McMurray (My Three Sons) Shirley Temple Black, child actor, ambassador Martin Luther King, Jr., civil rights leader, martyr James Reston, newspaper reporter Shirley MacLaine (Sweet Charity, ...) Piers Anthony, author ("Xanth" series) Michael Landon (Little House on the Prairie) Tom Selleck John Katz, critic, author Paul Stookey (Peter, Paul and Mary) U. S. Senator Carol Moseley-Braun (D-IL) Billy Crystal Garry Trudeau (Doonesbury) Nelson Mandela Mel Gibson Carrie Fisher Nicole Kidman Jerry Seinfeld Jamie Foxx Sela Ward Mark Harmon Gary Dourdan Marg Helgaberger Evangeline Lilly Tori May

JaymeArt
1 design submitted -
  1. Extroversion

An Extrovert, working at the supermarket produce department, is approached by a customer who asks to buy half a head of lettus. The Extrovert, disbelieving, responds, "I don't know, I'll have to ask the manager." He consults the manager, unaware that the customer is following him. "Some idiot wants half a head of lettus..." Suddenly realizing the customer is standing right behind him, he continues without missing a beat, adding, "and this gratious gentelman has consented to buy the other half."

1. Introversion

It's a rainy day. The first grade teacher is getting her kids dressed to go home. She struggles for five minutes with one child's boots and shoes, tugging them on and getting them laced up. Just as she's finished, the Introverted child says, "Those aren't my boots." The teacher sighs and spends another five minutes undoing everything; unlacing, unbuckling, tugging, and refitting. Just as she's finished, the child adds, "They're my brother's. My mommy said I had to wear them today."

Jake Friedman

INTJ, but then I remember reading somewhere that these tests are bologna, so I mostly didn't do anything about it.

littlem

i guess i'm pretty even keeled, people.

dealwithitgatdammeeeet

Jordan_Bender
Jordan_Bender profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Introvert (78%). Well I saw that coming a mile away.

Thomas Orrow

little m is Lisa.

Thomas Orrow

Oh little m and Jay both apparently have the same personality type. I wonder if they're similar.

taz-pie

i have many personalities.

Goldendust

I took the test again and came back INFJ, same as Jay and Annie. We are the 1%!

This time it was Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(38%) Feeling(50%) Judging(33%)

taz-pie

i quickly did this thingy yesterday, and i think i came up 100% introverted! then i went out for supper with friends. i really think it depends on the day for me.

Morkki
1 design submitted -

The MBTI is only slightly better at assessing people than astrology. It's basically like those "What Harry Potter character" quizzes on facebork.

I know I'm introverted, that's the only consistent result I'd get out of it. But then again, anyone who knows what introvert/extrovert means can answer that question without a quiz

radiomode
radiomode profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I scored 100% in introversion. I came up with Mr.Burns type.

Thomas Orrow

Yep. just for fun. I wouldn't really think too much about it really. Although, they seemed pretty serious on reddit about it.

JaymeArt
1 design submitted -

I'm Ambiverted. ...I think most people are some of both. Except like a very small percent who are always introverted, or extroverted regardless of any situation. That seems like it would be awkward at times.

[+duracell-]

looks like an eHarmony test to me

everyone enjoys long walks on the beach ok, it doesn't mean anything

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

Introvert(67%) Sensing(38%) Feeling(38%) Perceiving(22)% You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%) You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%) You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%) You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?