Close
One second...

Anyone play the Lottery?

I like to think that some day I will win, and I can quit my day job, (which I hate) and go back to art school, (of my choice) and just design all day long, every day...

I dont play often but I play maybe a few dollars a week or every 2 weeks. Anyone else?

Watch this
pijaczaj

I play Threadless 8) I know, I know that's a different thing 8)

Wolfgang8885

Ohhh, maybe thats why I love this place. I'ts like gambling and the prizes are no bad! :)

Of course, just like the lottery, I have yet to win...

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni

I got an email today from the Euro Millions lottery which said they had exciting news about my ticket, when i logged in i discovered i had won the princely sum of........£5.50! :-( Oh well back to trying to land some more prints i guess :-)

pijaczaj

But we all are winners while our design is up 8)

Wolfgang8885
mip1980 said:

I got an email today from the Euro Millions lottery which said they had exciting news about my ticket, when i logged in i discovered i had won the princely sum of........£5.50! :-( Oh well back to trying to land some more prints i guess :-)

Wow, sounds like it could be a lot of dollars!

lol

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni

Its about $9 i reckon although i did buy a scratchcard today and win £20 ($32) but i would like to stress that all this lottery and scratch card playing means that in no way am i a compulsive gambler, its just yesterday was payday :-)

Wolfgang8885
mip1980 said:

Its about $9 i reckon although i did buy a scratchcard today and win £20 ($32) but i would like to stress that all this lottery and scratch card playing means that in no way am i a compulsive gambler, its just yesterday was payday :-)

Haha, same for me!

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

i like me some scratch tickets. I don't know why.

No account?
Join Us