Close
One second...

Eject WIP Need some help

Hey guys, I need some help!
This is my first serious project in this website and I'm a bit stuck. The concept it's about how we disconnect from the world, and yes I know it's a very used idea, but hey. I've made a little mock-up in PS ('cause I don't have paper around and I'm on my lazy day).

So, the thing is I don't know if the idea has future, and if it has I'm looking for ways to improve it. I'm thinking about drawing the Earth by myself or adding some space elements (stars, nebulas and all of that hipster nonsense). What do you think?

Watch this
hm087ster

Looks like he's escaping from Earth...

Andreu Castells
hm087ster said:

Looks like he's escaping from Earth...

That is the aim of the illustration hahaha

hm087ster

Why not call it Escape.

Andreu Castells
hm087ster said:

Why not call it Escape.

It's a very common title for designs like this I thibk, but I'll have it in mind! :)

briligg

As it stands, i gotta say, i don't think it will work... Sometimes ideas that mean a lot personally are hard for other people to relate to, i'd put this in that category.

RushXII

It isn't a bad illustration, though it doesn't exactly get the message of disconnecting across. Think of ways we use to disconnect and what exactly in the world we disconnect from. Play around with that in the piece and think of other ways to get the message across. I love the meaning though. It's very true

No account?
Join Us