The 2013 Chicargo Booze Express experience in 500 words or less
My second year going to the BIG Threadless meat-up was nothing short of alcoholic...I mean, amazing!!
How bouts I throw some random memory/inside jokes atcha??
- I'm on a plane...mmmmmm mmmmmm
- Dayman... ahhhhhhh ahhhhhh!!!
- It's business, it's business tiiiiiime
- You're the best... arouuuunnnnd
- Monica slithering around on the floor
- finally meeting in person and spending time with one of my very dearest friends <3
- beer, beer, beer, beer, mint julep, beer, beer, beer, beer, tropical drinks, boxed wine, fireball shots, fancy tropical drinks, beer, beer, beer, beer
- eating one strip of bacon for "dinner" on Friday
- hazy shenannies @ kickball
- super drunk rendition of Private Eyes karaoke with my best bro ToraSteve
- Captain's log, including an unknown Randy getting his appendix out @ 2:15
- sparkly tu-tus and peacock eyelashes
- hugs, kisses and grabbing/spanking everyone's butts
- potato product
- hanging with andrewstamps...this is the kind of fool I could get into a lot of mischief with
- winning a mini Bestee for best selfie...I will treasure that framed photo of Vinedong forever
- Perry throwing toilet paper down the stairs in mock anger
- "cool story, bro"
- Jess. Just Jess. I effing love her
- drunkJeff calling Perry and I "pb & j"
- Pretty Priscilla...she just makes me smile :)
- strongman Jillian...she'll forever be my girl crush <3
- Pyle hair and handsomeness
- Randy trying to run away from me...and me always finding him
- bacon-wrapped date @ Navy Pier...with random jets flying around
- Perry just shaking his head at me every time I did/said something ridiculous...which was a LOT
- everyone eating Chicago-style wieners
- Dead drunk Sunday with new bar friend Peter...who had Stef, Monica and I all figured out
- drunkStef drawing penises on drunkMonica's arm...sober both of them noticing it on the way to the plane Monday morning
- failed selfies in the cab with Gabe
- Drunk History/Breaking Bad @ Jess' s
- sidenote: Jess's cat doesn't like to be pet on the belly
- some lovely beards...Lance and Seth come to mind
I didn't take very many pictures this year because drunk me was just too busy enjoying it all, but what I did take is on my facebook dot com dot org dot edu dot ca and here is a small sampling:
We're so pretty
Some bro love
Hangin' @ the Threadless HQ on a Sunday
Ummmm..yeah. Just soak it all in
Duck Dynasty & Pug Life
And, of course, this....
I had a blast with my Threadless peeps, as always.
My only regret is not hanging out with/drinking scotch with my buddy Dustin :( I dunno how I missed seeing him, but hopefully we'll get to see each other at a mini meat-up soon cause I don't think I can go a whole year without hanging with him :)
Also Seattle/Portland in September, people....just sayin'...