Close
One second...

426 followers?

How did that happened? I dont follow anybody, am i bad?

Watch this
PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

People automatically follow you if they've bought one of your shirts, and others will follow you because they want to see what you're up to. Like me. :-) I don't want to miss any of your submissions!

I wouldn't feel bad about not following anyone, especially if you're not big into voting.

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni

awww, you're popular. congrats.

Goto75
Goto75 profile pic Alumni

426, yeah that sounds strange. Should be plenty more, right :)

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
TheInfamousBaka said:

People automatically follow you if they've bought one of your shirts, and others will follow you because they want to see what you're up to. Like me. :-) I don't want to miss any of your submissions!

I wouldn't feel bad about not following anyone, especially if you're not big into voting.

If that is true my shirt must not have sold much :{

But yes, 426 is pretty impressive.

chuckpcomics
chuckpcomics profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Respect

johnnyspeter
1 design submitted -

Your stuff is killer, I know i made a point to follow u. After those dope submissions for Dead Island and Hulk I gotta see some more.

RicoMambo
RicoMambo profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!
TheInfamousBaka said:

thanks Tiffany:) I bought more then hundred tees here at threadless, score over 30000 designs, helping 654 designs get printed, but still i dont follow anybody, LOL

RicoMambo
nickv47 said:

awww, you're popular. congrats.

LOL

RicoMambo
Goto75 said:

426, yeah that sounds strange. Should be plenty more, right :)

LOL

RicoMambo
Musarter said:
TheInfamousBaka said:

If that is true my shirt must not have sold much :{

But yes, 426 is pretty impressive.

its not really true :)))

RicoMambo
chuck p comics said:

Respect

Respect to You, brotha!!!

RicoMambo
johnnypeter3535 said:

Your stuff is killer, I know i made a point to follow u. After those dope submissions for Dead Island and Hulk I gotta see some more.

Thanks, yeah great designs, lol, so much waste of my time workin' on all of them, LOL

badbasilisk
badbasilisk profile pic Alumni

follow me!

i would be a good mentor ....

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

just followed you

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

427 now :) I'm following you

jaywalkergraphics
jaywalkergraphics profile pic Alumni
  1. And I think they might have turned off some of the auto-following with the second rollout, because I had to go find all the people I'm following.
Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

haha! i'm your follower too! :))

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Hi Bro! :))

RicoMambo

Yo, yo yo guys, thanks for following me, but i still dont follow anybody, so i really dont understand much about that, i dont beleve that 400 people clicked to follow me, LOL

Jemae, hi, where are you man :)

RicoMambo

wait... what??? now its 873.....

El-Be

You are the only person I am following! BTW those Diablo 3 designs are full on sick!

RicoMambo

Thanks El-Be, really glad you like it, competition will be so hard, but i do my best :)

Elma e Francis

2323 followers is realy strage. Perhaps becuse your fucking awesome designs. perhaps.

Jake Friedman
1 design submitted -

Having not been on t-less for a bit, I'm still sort of confused by "following." Maybe I'm just resentful that no one follows me.

No account?
Join Us