Close
One second...

"toadstool" idea... need some help

Hey guys! i wanted to know your oppinion on my (hopefully decent) wordplay peice. I also have had a hard time finding good photoshop brushes. so if you have any suggestions there, please do share! please dont be to harsh! haha, this is just a rough idea. anything i can improve on?

Watch this
samelsr

Thank you! :D

edward.ejiogu

much better than the dandelion, but i feel like these type of visual pun ideas aren't super original/witty.

samelsr

thanks! yeah... they arent the most origianl, but they are my favorites. they are just fun to do, because there can be so many intresting combinations between two words. :P

Emiliooo

I like the illustration of it but the color of the shirt maybe blends to much with it. Theres not that much contrast but I could be wrong aha :D anyways i love the design!!

dejorob

I think its a great concept and a cool picture. I agree that you kneed a different shirt color.

thepapercut

Fantastic looking. But as others have said; try it on different shirt colors.

samelsr

Thanks everyone! I experimented with some other colors, and have decided the manila/yellow looks the best!:D

hm087ster
edward.ejiogu said:

much better than the dandelion, but i feel like these type of visual pun ideas aren't super original/witty.

Agree

No account?