Close
One second...

Party over. The place is trashed. Give us Family Reunion 2013 feedback!

Watch this
taz-pie

bortwein
taz-pie said:

lacks sufficient bortwein as well.

BeanePod

if anyone finds my liver i wouldn't mind having it overnighted....

gd jeff...

Twiggyhall

Hahahaha! I left my calling card :p

I adore you, Miss Jess :D Thank you for your generous hospitality... and everything!!! You put so much work into making this weekend amazing... thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

taz-pie

hey jess how many blarfs did you guys have to deal with?

WarDrobeInSpareOom

FEEDBACK: Move Threadless to Philly, guys. I mean, c'mon. Who doesn't love Rocky and cheesesteaks?

uncannyxjen

I love cheesesteaks!

squintygirl
taz-pie said:

This. Also, I was not there to witness. I cried many tears.

Morkki

You can all suggest me as a speaker / performer. I can hold a critique workshop exclusively for drawings of buttz

jublin

too much Taz for my taste. Not enough Daffy.

FoodStampDavis

Excellent times. Agreed that more Taz needed. And more Morkki.

Ryder
1 design submitted - Score now!
jublin said:

too much Taz for my taste. Not enough Daffy.

hahaha, this took me a second to get... i'm ashamed...

olie!

Steve The Great

You shoulda auctioned off the Pedro23 shirt.

GyleDesigns
olie! said:

For reals. That party sucked. What it really needed was some slap bracelets.

palitosci
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Wooaw!! It was awesome!!!!! I´m very happy to have been at this party! Met many people with whom I talk on the blog and it was a nice surprise! Although I dont speak English, everyone did their best to talk to me and make me feel good! Thanks to all! Even still enjoy Chicago a week more! Really an unforgettable trip!

SteveOramA
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Was there a carnival gallery show type deal / art on the walls? Or was I the only one that sent something in?

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff
SteveOramA said:

Was there a carnival gallery show type deal / art on the walls? Or was I the only one that sent something in?

Yup! Sending you guys photos soon

[+duracell-]

It would be nice if there were at least a couple of updates on what was going on over the weekend. I realize most people probably don't want to work during a party but, you know, turn a webcam on or something. All I saw was some of the photo booth pics on Facebook.. 80% of which seem to be of the dood with the dreads and that crazy girl with the weird text shirt. Oh, and apparently there was an award ceremony.. ok.. who won?? Today is Wednesday.

BeanePod
palitosci said:

Wooaw!! It was awesome!!!!! I´m very happy to have been at this party! Met many people with whom I talk on the blog and it was a nice surprise! Although I dont speak English, everyone did their best to talk to me and make me feel good! Thanks to all! Even still enjoy Chicago a week more! Really an unforgettable trip!

Language barrier aside, it was great meeting you Lucas :D

taz-pie
[+duracell-] said:

It would be nice if there were at least a couple of updates on what was going on over the weekend. I realize most people probably don't want to work during a party but, you know, turn a webcam on or something. All I saw was some of the photo booth pics on Facebook.. 80% of which seem to be of the dood with the dreads and that crazy girl with the weird text shirt. Oh, and apparently there was an award ceremony.. ok.. who won?? Today is Wednesday.

was there an award ceremony? or were they all just getting drunk and messing around?

[+duracell-]

who knows??

maybe they weren't even in Chicago

somebody got something, that's all I know

and I don't mean herpes

SteveOramA
2 designs submitted - Score now!

wondering about mini-bestees / bestees...

littlem

i think steve reaaaaalllly wants to know about the mini bestees/testes!

littlem

He's had those forever, though, right? Miniscule?

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

there's a post meetup blog coming soon!

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Staff

I'm working on the blog right now with the updates! There will be a link in the email tomorrow too.

Twiggyhall

Y'alls is awesome :)

No account?