Close
One second...

No Cheeseburger cat (c&c 're welcome)

Hi there,
I just submited a few pieces and still waiting for their reply.
So I made another one but not quite sure is it good enough yet or not.
At first I try it without text and then I try with text. this version.
I'm not really sure if it fit with the picture or not.
What do you guy think? any C&C 're welcome.
Thanks,

Watch this
airdeh

awww this is adorable! I don't really think the text is necessary. It could be the title instead?

citydolphin

Thanks for your comment, Im also has another version that you can see both of his hand too. Not really sure which is the best but the latest one I go with just seeing only 1 hand.

citydolphin

My first submission is up for vote! Yay! Please vote if you like it. :) Toilet

citydolphin

didn't mean to spam posts but here's a short gag for that design..

vectoredlife
1 design submitted - Score now!

Honestly, I wouldn't get the joke without the text but it's still good artwork. I personally like it with the text though. You might want to get some more feedback from the "older" members here though.

citydolphin

@theillustratorman Thanks for your comment ans yeah I'm agree with you as some of my friend also said that. I might have to move the dog's hand a little inward so it looks like he is leaning his body on a scale.

airdeh
citydolphin said:

Thanks for your comment, Im also has another version that you can see both of his hand too. Not really sure which is the best but the latest one I go with just seeing only 1 hand.

I like the left one, with a bit of the hand showing. Right one makes the kitty look confused or.. something. Taking about that. Maybe the kitty could be looking down at the scale? Now it's sort of a blank look.

Bump for oldies to comment!

No account?