Close
One second...

Adobe Ideas Challenge-Done!

Hello threadfolks,
I Recently saw the Adobe Challenge Page and thought i'd do a design for it...This is my completed design

Watch this
Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

If it's made with Adobe Ideas only then it's good for the challenge. To be honest I don't like most of the entries there so far. Great displays of skill with an awkward tool but not really shirt material, IMHO

azrael5

Morkki:I made this so far using only Adobe ideas software on IPad..very hard but possible..the most limiting feature is that there is no blending option and the layers are restricted to 10.

Also you are right about the designs there cos even though the designs posted there are great ,very rare of them are T-shirt Designs(except for the Red Design with dark people in it,which would look awesome on a tank)..

Point in place,the main objective of the Adobe Ideas challange is not to make T-shirt designs i guess

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
azrael5 said:

Point in place,the main objective of the Adobe Ideas challange is not to make T-shirt designs i guess

Haha, yeah. I guess I'm conditioned to look at everything in Threadless from that point of view. But go ahead and finish it! I think it's only a good thing to have some variety in there!

azrael5

Thanks Morkki!...and your busting skills should be MADE :P

azrael5
But go ahead and finish it! I think it's only a good thing to have some variety in there!

I think i'll finish this.now to work..

azrael5

we all bump

azrael5

Update bump

azrael5

this is the official bump blog

Underdawg
Underdawg profile pic Alumni

Them leaves have some awesome detail. Good luck!

azrael5

thanks Underdawg!

azrael5

finished bump

No account?
Join Us