Close
One second...

One Last Breath

What do you think about this design? "One last Breath"
Whales pulled down to the bottom of the "ocean" by anchors which tied to fishing boat. The idea is to show that people kill whales, but because of that people dying too (the boat is sinking).

Watch this
Manupix

Honestly? This is soooo inconsistent that I wonder if you drew it all yourself.

Hoping you did: the whales are really great. The boat looks like a flat tech drawing. The anchors are meh, the waves overlay is terrible.

The whole composition is a bit off: it's not clear what pulls everything down (anchors or boat? ropes are slack); the harpoons in the boat are weird.

I'd say keep the whales and see what you can do to convey your idea from there.

El-Be

^agreed^ the ropes need to be tight, and those waves really don't fit. It has potential though, keep at it.

Wolfgang8885

Interesting concept but how did the boat get harpooned if they are the ones shooting? And how are they sinking right side up? I think you should show the boat destroyed sinking if thats what you are going for and work on the ropes and stuff.

El-Be

Maybe the whales could have torn the boat in two (or three) from their desperate struggle for air?

azrael5

i dunno what's happening here...off i go

Bramish

I like the concept, but agree with everything else said here.

Igoingwest

Maybe it's better without a boat? Concept pretty much stays the same, but no small details, which you won't see on t-shirt

Manupix

Way better =)

The anchors are still flat and facing though.

Igoingwest

Thanks! I'll make it better)

Bramish

Much better without a boat

Wolfgang8885

Much better. Where is the surface of the water to show they are going up for air? Was that taken out?

taz-pie

this is sad but lovely.

Igoingwest

Changed it a little bit. But still need to work on anchors ropes... What is your opinion about this design?

Bramish

Doesn't need that second red. Try it as a one colour design?

No account?