Close
One second...

AP - Clockworks Complete

EDIT: 10/24/13
Its done - the whole series of 13 etchings is up on my website. yay - now I get to bask in the glory of completed project for a moment before moving on to the next.

Hey all

I put up the third release of my clockworks etchings today. Thought some of you might be interested.
It is a triptych about rocket ships

also - for my friends I made this link for free shipping... it will only be working till monday morning.
SECRET FREE SHIPPING LINK
Hope you all are doing well and enjoying mid-august.

lots of high fives all around

Joe

Watch this
squintygirl

Wow, stunning work, as always.

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

thanks squinty, you are always so nice and have such good taste :)

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

I love all three.

Locobs

Love it. Brings me Julius Verne to mind! Is he an inspiraciĆ³n for you somehow?

the czar

Are those prices for framed or no?

ISABOA

thanks chuck, Eric! Locobs - Absolutely inspired by Jules Verne, but not so much directly as I am by the general cultural aesthetic that he was a part of forming. I am all about kindling old fires that everyone can relate to in their own way. You may see Jules Verne where someone else will see serial TV inspirations like Flash Gordon etc. The point is to celebrate the whole mix that exists in our culture.

Czar, no frames. In fact the frames are probably gonna cost more than the prints (which is both common and sad for fine art prints). But when considering the medium (hand pulled intaglio etchings) they are actually quite affordable in comparison to other similar work.

the czar

Ok that makes sense. I'm gonna pull the trigger, that set of 3 is just too cool. Wifey loves em too, and having a photographer father means I have a good source for frames haha.

the czar

DONE! Very excited

ISABOA

Awesome! I will take particular care with your print, and don't be surprised if there is something extra in there :D

the czar

Haha sweet thanks Joe. We have already picked out a spot for it!. All we have hanging in our house is photos by me and my pop, and art by friends so this fits the theme!

Goldendust

Lovely as always, Joe.

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni

Wonderful work, it's like the future, yet it's in the past! An alternate world perhaps! I've read a lot of Verne's books and enjoyed them too.

MichelleNagel

Very nice illustrations, love the details!

cmasse

These are great! Very inspirational.

hobigambar

Classic awesome

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Man, your etchings are looking killer. Every piece in that triptych is equally stunning for different reasons.

ISABOA

thanks everyone!!

it has taken so long to get to the point that I am able to release these. I am happy that they are so well received. You stare at something for 100's of hours and you kinda lose track of whats what.

azrael5

awesome work !...

"You stare at something for 100's of hours and you kinda lose track of whats what."..that's right,but you've done the work very good.

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

ROCKET SHIP POWER OF BEAUTIFULNESS

ISABOA

hi sam :D

so you guys who have no discretionary cash for fine intaglio prints - go to my facebook cause I am giving away more prints.

PRINT GIVEAWAY

lots of joe high fives

the czar

I got these today, they look amazing! and a bonus print, also amazing! Thanks so much IsaJoe!!

ISABOA

yay - so glad you got them ok. (they did make it to you safely i hope) Thanks again for the support!

Underdawg
Underdawg profile pic Alumni

Cooooooooooooool!

the czar

Yes they were packed very well, they are on the table now flattening out.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

Always beyond-awesome stuff.

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Amazing!! Great stuff

nikoby
nikoby profile pic Alumni

Awesome work!

ISABOA

thnks doods :)

the czar

Wow, Joe those other ones are amazing also. Great stuff, nice to see some of them sold out!

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni

Looking forward to seeing your MADE collection!

nicholelillian
nicholelillian profile pic Alumni
lunchboxbrain said:

Looking forward to seeing your MADE collection!

YEAH!

No account?
Join Us