Design by alexmdc

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni
squintygirl said:

Why all the hate on Frankfurter Folly? I think it's adorable.

first sub too, nice going :)

squintygirl

It would make a great animated gif.

[+duracell-]

its a seeded bun w/ no mustard that's why

nah, I don't hate it, I'm just surprised they thought it was 2k$ good s'all

[+duracell-]

but maybe he's streaking..

[+duracell-]

its a very thought provoking piece

squintygirl

The blank stare, also. Makes you wonder.

bovary

awesome designs, congrats all! love the mountains are calling colors :)

[+duracell-]
squintygirl said:

The blank stare, also. Makes you wonder.

that dog's on bath salts

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni
squintygirl said:

It would make a great animated gif.

That he would.

I think it's plenty cute, though I have to admit I wouldn't imagine it 2K worth either. Like if I saw it in WIPs I wouldn't be like 'woah that's a winner, sub!!!! :D'

But I guess that's the joy of this place, that really different things all get a chance.

Joe Conde
Joe Conde profile pic Alumni

well-deserved prints! congrats all!

tronbeardsley
tronbeardsley profile pic Alumni
edward.ejiogu said:

I don't understand this thread, what does "spoiler alert" mean? Are these the winning designs this week/month? The skeleton on a motorcycle and the bird one are the only decent ones, the colorful triangles/circle and wacky hotdog one are utter hipster nonsense.

Great attitude, bro.

parallelish
parallelish profile pic Alumni

good stuff, good stuff 8)

thanks nestor

BubbleHezza
BubbleHezza profile pic Alumni

Awesome Work, Congrats

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Congrats all.

death by crayon

Frankfurter Folly and Safer Cyber World are my fave from this set. Congratulations, everyone!

Leo Canham
Leo Canham profile pic Alumni

congrats everyone. Death rides in the night is so good!

invisibleelement
invisibleelement profile pic Alumni

Congrats to the winning designs! Really nice selection this week.

eQuivalent
eQuivalent profile pic Alumni

Congrats all!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

WednesdayCat

thanks for the blog! Congrats all

Robo Rat
Robo Rat profile pic Alumni

Radiomode is Threadless or Skaw. That's why he don't have any pictures of him anywhere on the net to conceal his identity. Congrats all.

gebe said:
TheInfamousBaka said:

Threadless should be renamed "Alex, Budi & Friends"

of course!

edward.ejiogu
soloyo said:
edward.ejiogu said:

How does the guy that posted them know though, is he a staff member or an official spy or something?

This guy? you mean SOLOYO he is kind of a spy, semi-official spy.

Haha, fair enough.

tronbeardsley said:
edward.ejiogu said:

Are these the winning designs this week/month? The skeleton on a motorcycle and the bird one are the only decent ones, the colorful triangles/circle and wacky hotdog one are utter hipster nonsense.

Great attitude, bro.

Just callin em like I see em, brodudeman. To each his own though, I didn't really mean anything by it. I guess I can see these designs selling ok, but the "decent" ones are the only ones I could imagine myself personally considering buying/wearing. I genuinely don't see the appeal of the colored triangles one and I know a guy that has an extremely similar cartoon hogdog tattoo (and that guy just so happens to be a massive hipster) so I stated my opinion bluntly. Doesn't really matter what I say anyway since they got printed, so congrats to the artists and all that.

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni
edward.ejiogu said:
soloyo said:
edward.ejiogu said:

How does the guy that posted them know though, is he a staff member or an official spy or something?

This guy? you mean SOLOYO he is kind of a spy, semi-official spy.

Haha, fair enough.

tronbeardsley said:
edward.ejiogu said:

Are these the winning designs this week/month? The skeleton on a motorcycle and the bird one are the only decent ones, the colorful triangles/circle and wacky hotdog one are utter hipster nonsense.

Great attitude, bro.

Just callin em like I see em, brodudeman. To each his own though, I didn't really mean anything by it. I guess I can see these designs selling ok, but the "decent" ones are the only ones I could imagine myself personally considering buying/wearing. I genuinely don't see the appeal of the colored triangles one and I know a guy that has an extremely similar cartoon hogdog tattoo (and that guy just so happens to be a massive hipster) so I stated my opinion bluntly. Doesn't really matter what I say anyway since they got printed, so congrats to the artists and all that.

I think its absolutely fine to have your own opinion about what you like and don't like, its only natural that people will differ in tastes. I think your pretty new right? I always saw the spoiler blog as a place for congratulations and praise and not for critique, but that might just be me. There are weeks when I raise an eye brow or two but I wouldn't say anythign because its bad form when everyone else is whooping it up.

DRO72
DRO72 profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

thx for the shout outs guys and thx for the pics soloyo!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us