Close
One second...

So. Apparently, I make one of these threads every couple years or so.

I've been going through Threadless withdrawals, not that I've been trying to quit; It just seems as if I fall into periods of business where I forget about the existence of this amazing site. (I'll try harder next time. Pinky promise.)

Anyway, this brings me to the question I came here to ask... What's new? Would someone who participates in the forums frequently give me a recap of the last year? The TL;DR version would be awesome and greatly appreciated.

P.S. Cupcakes for everyone!

Watch this
Twiggyhall

Hi, pretty lady!!!!!! *waves

how you been????? :D

death by crayon

Hi Jen! (: I've been pretty good. I spent the summer traveling and attending festivals/shows/concerts. I'd have to say so far the highlights have been visiting LA for the first time since I was 12 and checking out Sonic Bloom, a music festival in Colorado. No tears over the summer ending because I'm already fiending for snow. I guess that's what living in the mountains of Colorado can do to a person. Snowboarding = <3 Aside from fun and hobbies, I just started an internship at a Denver based signs and printing company. Super excited to finally have a job in the art field. exhale Haha. So, how have you been? Anything new in your life?

death by crayon
Steve The Great said:

I'm new.

Welcome! Please, enjoy this pixel fruit basket...

Twiggyhall

Oh dang! I was at a Threadless meet-up in Denver a few months ago!! We coulda partied!!! lol

Life is good here! Switching jobs in a couple of months which seems surreal. Been at the same firm for 9 years...but we got bought out so yeah... :/ But other than that, things have been really, really good :)

Heading to Chicago on Friday for the big meet-up....I can't wait!!! :D

death by crayon

I remember reading about that meet up. I think I was out of state otherwise I would've stopped by! I hope they have another one in Colorado sometime in the near future. Ski/snowboard trip anyone? (assuming it actually snows this season haha)

Glad you've been doing well. I know how hectic switching jobs often can be, but it sounds like you're staying positive which is awesome. (:

Have fun in Chicago! I'm jelly. Have extra fun for me. Any other meet ups currently scheduled?

Twiggyhall

I hope we'll have another Colorado one...it was sooooo fun!!

Mini meet-up this Fall in Portland & Seattle (where I live, hint hint!) that Randy is organizing...

oh and ps travelling and shows and job in art field all sound fantastic :D

death by crayon

Oooh. I've never been to Portland or Seattle. They're both definitely on my mental "to-see" list. Maybe you can suggest a few cool things to check out if I ever venture out there. Plus meeting would be rad. I'll see when the meet up is and try to plan for it if I have enough $$$. (My internship is of the unpaid variety at this point in time.)

Twiggyhall

Absolutely! That would be awesome, I'll keep my finners crossed for you :)

death by crayon
againstbound said:

Dibs.

You can't do that. I'm un-dibs-able.

littlem

hahaah hector's probably dibs'd you before, too.

i like your blue hair. :) not much going on here. just chillin. enjoying my kids' summer break. school will start soon for them and i'll be sad! ha

littlem

i bet your ankles have beards.

death by crayon
againstbound said:

I've got powerful dibsing powers. They emanate from my beard mostly, the rest from my ankles.

PSH. I bet you've never even been on Whisker Wars.

Outlaw01
againstbound said:

Dibs.

too late

death by crayon
Outlaw01 said:
againstbound said:

Dibs.

too late

Hahahahah. Yeah. If you want anyone wants chance, you should probably compliment my hair. I mean, circa 2007 of course.

death by crayon

Aw. Threadless, y u have no edit button? SADFACE.

That was supposed to read:

Hahahahah. Yeah. If anyone wants chance, you should probably compliment my hair. I mean, circa 2007 of course.

Outlaw01
death by crayon said:

Hahahahah. Yeah. If anyone wants chance, you should probably compliment my hair. I mean, circa 2007 of course.

would compliment again. no regrets.

death by crayon

Random question: Does Threadless still do the whole STP thing? I'm unable to locate my amount of points...

littlem
Dan Yingling said:

Did you say signs? You (everyone) should check out my buddies documentary on sign painting. That's something new. It's real nice:

http://signpaintermovie.blogspot.com

trailer looks amazing. looks like it was in L.A. in late july and the closest it will be to me again will be sept 21-24, in san diego...

taz-pie

crayons! i remember you from a vagillion years ago!

death by crayon
littlem said:

and the trailer wasn't working properly in the link up there, so i just found the original here:

http://vimeo.com/61006621

Awesome trailer! I wish there was a Colorado screening though. ):

death by crayon
taz-pie said:

crayons! i remember you from a vagillion years ago!

DITTO! Hooray for memories that haven't completely crapped out yet. The word "vagillion" makes me think of "Threadlesbians" ... wasn't that a thing? Haha.

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

I remember that time that thing happened

catdogpigduck
catdogpigduck profile pic Alumni

To sum it up. At the end of last year, every profile on threadless turned out to be Bob Newhart.

death by crayon
tracerbullet said:

I remember that time that thing happened

Errr. Which juan?

death by crayon
catdogpigduck said:

To sum it up. At the end of last year, every profile on threadless turned out to be Bob Newhart.

Awesome.

taz-pie

I may even have had a girl crush on you, Crayons. I dig blue hair.

taz-pie

Oh! And Pirhana Petting Zoo! Anyone remsmber her?

littlem

I totally remember PPZ!

No account?
Join Us