Close
One second...

My Latest Submissions Worth Scoring (gimme your link too)

Greetings family!

Of my 7 subs up for voting, here are the 4 I think most worthy of votes.

First 3 are minimalism subs, last one is for "You're Next"

Please leave your links also.

Watch this
edward.ejiogu

There's a self-promotion thread already available... I don't really get why people make these types of threads, since it's obvious that the scores don't really matter. And if you had to ask a bunch of people to vote 5, then you're not really getting the score you deserve, are you?

I like the cigarette one the best, but it might have worked better with just one gun and a smoking tip. The pulp fiction and wine one aren't bad but they're not minimalist, and the You're Next one is just okay.

EverythingwasTaken
edward.ejiogu said:

There's a self-promotion thread already available... I don't really get why people make these types of threads, since it's obvious that the scores don't really matter. And if you had to ask a bunch of people to vote 5, then you're not really getting the score you deserve, are you?

I like the cigarette one the best, but it might have worked better with just one gun and a smoking tip. The pulp fiction and wine one aren't bad but they're not minimalist, and the You're Next one is just okay.

They didn't ask for fives, just scores. But you're right about the fact that there's a self-promotion thread.

The cigarette one is cool and the wine one is super funny :)

El-Be

I like the wine one

No account?