Close
One second...

Hi there, I'm pretending to be new :]

So hi,

I've actually been around Threadless for a bit, but never been active or participated in the forums or did anything like that.. But since I recently submitted a t-shirt design (my first attempt since a few failed ones, three years ago) you seem to be nice people so I thought I'd drop a line and introduce myself.

I'm Nikolai, and I'm a student from the Netherlands who likes sports, design and philosophy. My favorite Threadless tee is Mister Mittens Big Adventure.

Nikolai

P.S. If you score or comment on my design i'll score yours as well :-)

Watch this
jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

welcome :]

The~Funk

Thanks guys!

death by crayon

Hi Nikolai! Welcome to the forums! These boards are highly amusing... at times. So, how do you like living in the Netherlands? I've never visited but would love to Czech it out someday.

melmike

I've seen this in a movie... it's is the moment when the stalker makes attempts to build a real friendship with the object of their obsession...

jk. hiya!

death by crayon
melmike said:

I've seen this in a movie... it's is the moment when the stalker makes attempts to build a real friendship with the object of their obsession...

jk. hiya!

Am I the stalker? D: I do kind of resemble a stalk of corn due to my height... Hmm...

The~Funk

@death by crayon: Haha it's quite awesome actually! You should definitely visit one day if you Francey ..okay that wasn't as clever @melmike: Sssht! How'd u know? Have you been stalking me? I'm confused now, who's stalking who?

Manupix

We don't stalk. We follow.

Also hi!

No account?