Close
One second...

HELP! CAN I UPLOAD A DESIGN ALREADY SUBMITTED IN THE PAST?

Dear community,
last year i have submitted this design and now i think it's perfect for the 90's pop culture challenge, but can i upload it again? What changes should I do for not to be rejected?
Anyway give me some suggestions:)
Thank you so much!

Watch this
Ri7Li

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

sure!

taz-pie

sure you can do that, but don't you want to make it make sense first? what does "please rewind me" even mean?

also, do a google image search and you will see a billion casette and pen tshirts out there. it is a bit of a yawn to be honest.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff
taz-pie said:

sure you can do that, but don't you want to make it make sense first? what does "please rewind me" even mean?

like...rewinding the tape? haha

Ri7Li

yes i know it's not so original but it's cute!:) anyway it means rewind the tape that is came out and it's something sexy you know!;)

taz-pie said:

also, do a google image search and you will see a billion casette and pen tshirts out there. it is a bit of a yawn to be honest.

taz-pie
jeffreyg said:
taz-pie said:

jeffypoo you are such a smartass, haha.

what i meant was, is there a point to "please rewind me"? or is it the equivalent of a banana saying to a hand "please peel me"? as in, is there some inherent joke i am not getting, or is it just a dumb comment?

Ri7Li

on which color of tshirt?

vectored_life
taz-pie said:
jeffreyg said:
taz-pie said:

jeffypoo you are such a smartass, haha.

what i meant was, is there a point to "please rewind me"? or is it the equivalent of a banana saying to a hand "please peel me"? as in, is there some inherent joke i am not getting, or is it just a dumb comment?

I just stole your banana idea.....ZOOOOOOOM!

Ri7Li

ahahahahahaaha:)

Elma e Francis

agree with taz-pie. "rewind me" is just redundant. you can find another text (and an eventual pun) to make it stronger and funnier.

[sorry, grammar fans]

FoodStampDavis

I think this would work better without the text. Maybe just have their eyes meeting or something.

But what do I know?

NOTHING, THAT'S WHAT!

FoodStampDavis

Sidenote, cassettes are really more of an 80s thing to me. The 90s were all about the compact disc.

Also I'm disturbed by the fact that if that pen wanted to rewind the tape he'd have to shove his body through her eye.

Elma e Francis

yeah. it can totaly without the text be an sexual scene (with some orgasmic faces) ;) but maybe it can be odd in that infant style

[+duracell-]
foodstampdavis said:

Sidenote, cassettes are really more of an 80s thing to me. The 90s were all about the compact disc.

Thats what i was thinking. There were a lot of cd towers in the 90's after the elongated boxes went away. So you'd typically have this skyscraper filled with cds..then the bottom compartment was where you'd jam some stray Falco cassettes.

No account?