Close
One second...

Follow our crazy 160pages FANTASY-MURDER-MYSTERY-COMIC-PROJECT!!!

HELLO THREADLESS PEOPLE!

It's me, Queenmob! As some of you know, I'm a crazy nerd-shirt-designer. I also love comics. And I'm working on one now.

I want to share with you the insane project "The Pepper-Chronicles" (fb-fanpage right here)I'm working on with the amazing ink-master spyderray and my friend Dan (writer). It's a 160-200 page comic project, set in a fantasy world. The main character is Mara Payne, bad-ass member of the city watch who gets sent off to big, oriental fantasy metropolis Acco to deliver a letter. There she gets drawn into a crazy murder mystery with her magic sidekick, Jacop - who also likes to distribute penis-enlargement spells via spam-flyers!

Besides a spooky murder mystery, what awaits you in the upcoming year/s (Becky, who is inking, is working AND studying, so we are at a bit slow pace) is full, frontal nudity, filthy humor, insane magic battles, stray unicorns, exploding birds and demons and shit! AND MORE!!!!
Follow us on fb!
And you will be rewarded with at least 5000 experience-points!

Watch this
queenmob

PS: We are at page 80! So half-time!!!

BeanePod

cool :D

TheInfamousBaka

Already following it! It's neat to see a sneak peek into the process of making an epic comic. :-)

Are you guys planning on getting it published? And if so, when? I'd love to have a hard cover trade of this, it would look so nice.

queenmob

I totally want it to get published hard-cover! We plan on getting into the whole publishing part once we are a wee bit further. We are a done with less than half, so I suppose we will start dealing with the publishing part in about half a year or so. :-D Glad you like it!

Mantichore

that looks crazy good, definitely following this from now on!

queenmob

Awesome, thanks!

kuro_te

Amazing stuff. I remember seeing samples on your site. Will have to follow this more closely.

No account?