Close
One second...

Minimalism design critiques, please

Here's a design I'm working on for the Minimalism challenge. Any comments or suggestions are welcome about the design itself or the content. I'm wondering if the humor is a little too dark. Thanks.

Watch this
GyleDesigns
GyleDesigns profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Yeah, this is pretty dark for the threadless crowd. Not sure I would run with this idea.

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

I am so confused. How does this guy's profile pic change every time I click and it's a different Threadless design?

Loek Vugs

For the minimalism contest I think this will work with only one bomb facing down. The house doesn't need an explosion because the bomb didn't hit it yet.

Also, I'm not sure what the thing is on the top left corner.

vectored_life
Kookaberry said:

I am so confused. How does this guy's profile pic change every time I click and it's a different Threadless design?

It's the new default profile pic if the user doesn't select their own I guess. It cycles through designs constantly like a slideshow.

@judge, I kinda agree with Gyle on this one. Even if you did continue with this idea, it's not very minimal style to me.

Wolfgang8885

There's no concept and it looks like clip art. :( I would try something else.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

I like the idea, but I'm not so hot on the execution. I think it would be pretty sharp if you did it in a more iconography-y style.

john judge

Thanks for the feedback everybody. Wasn't sure if this works for the minimalism challenge, and I'm not totally comfortable with the content, so I'll probably try something else. Thanks again.

No account?