Close
One second...

MINIMALISM >>> 06/06

Watch this
opippi

YODALISM - Rejected (This one I knew it'd be rejected. At least I tried)

opippi

Downvotes are getting insaaaane

Matias Corado

Try with Yoda to regular threadless.

ps: downvoting sucks!

opippi
Matias Corado said:

Try with Yoda to regular threadless.

ps: downvoting sucks!

Yodalism was something that I had for a long time in my mind and just now I had to do it...

and there're some amazing designs running in the challenge that are totally non minimalists...what's the point?

jamesnotjim

I think it's cause they dont really understand the challenge!

opippi

In Yodalism I thought the lightsaber was the problem (too much details). It's a challenge that we think is simple but it's really hard and fun at the same

jamesnotjim

yeah i know its really hard not to put detail into a design and still get the idea across!

Christina.A.art

You could shrink yodas head and then put the lightsabers in an X underneath it like a Jolly Roger flag! and try to submit it again .. the saber looks kinda blurry idk if thats intentional.. I really like your Unimalism! :)

opippi
Christina.A.art said:

You could shrink yodas head and then put the lightsabers in an X underneath it like a Jolly Roger flag! and try to submit it again .. the saber looks kinda blurry idk if thats intentional.. I really like your Unimalism! :)

The lightsaber's halftone was supposed to be intentional. It's a great idea crossing the lightsabers in an X but still I think tless is gonna reject heheheh I'll try though. Thx for the suggestion, I really appreciated

Elma e Francis

the problem with yoda is the copyrigth for sure. Star Wars is totally rejected.

opippi

Should I sub? I had to give him a chance heheheh

opippi

At least I'm gonna try

jaywalkergraphics
Elma e Francis said:

The problem with Yoda is the copyright, for sure. Star Wars is totally rejected.

opippi
jaywalkergraphics said:
Elma e Francis said:

The problem with Yoda is the copyright, for sure. Star Wars is totally rejected.

I know...

opippi

FULLY LOADED is up (04/06)

Matias Corado
opippi said:

and there're some amazing designs running in the challenge that are totally non minimalists...what's the point?

Totally. What I want to said is: if it was rejected for minimalism challenge, try with regular contest. But...it's true that copyright could be a problem.

Elma e Francis

new yoda is awesome! sub it in annother sites, if declined here again!

Christina.A.art

hey nice crosses fingers! goodluck

opippi
Elma e Francis said:

new yoda is awesome! sub it in annother sites, if declined here again!

subbed here, let's see what happen

opippi
Christina.A.art said:

hey nice crosses fingers! goodluck

Thx

opippi

Top 1 most famous Curly hair (06/06) >>> Pending approval

melmike

all scored, all 5s, really nice work.

opippi
melmike said:

all scored, all 5s, really nice work.

Thx dude, I really appreciated!

hm087ster

Some nice designs, scored the Top 1 most famous Curly hair

opippi
hm087ster said:

Some nice designs, scored the Top 1 most famous Curly hair

SuperM thanks u

No account?