Close
One second...

MADE Petition for TheInfamousBaka

This should not even be necessary, but here it is. I formally draft this petition to have Tiffany, TheInfamousBaka, declared a Threadless Made artist.

TheInfamousBaka (TIB), has been an indispensable member of the Threadless community for nearly seven years. In that time, as an artist, her style and skill-set have matured considerably. However, for reasons unknown, she has not had a single design printed on Threadless.

TIB is one of Threadless's most tireless and enthusiastic advocates and has been instrumental in shaping the Threadless community of today. In addition, her art has a distinct, highly-refined style, and has received overwhelming public favor. It is my assessment that such recognition for an outstanding member of the community would be mutually beneficial for both TIB and Threadless.

Here are selected examples of her work, exemplary in their execution and marketability.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Exhibit D

In the space below, please affix your signature if you are in support of this proposition. You are welcome to list any additional arguments for making TIB a Threadless Made artist.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
Normero

I don't know her that well but your story and her art made me concur : D

Twiggyhall
celandinestern said:

I totes agree with you guys that Tiff is one of the nicest people on here, but I just wanna clarify I'm passionately in favor of this proposal for reasons that have zero to do with her character and everything to do with what an amazing (and marketable!!!) artist she is. Woman haz skillz.

Ding!

againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

I support all things Tiff.

againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

Not .tiff format, though. Fuck that guy.

palitosci
palitosci profile pic Alumni

I´ll buy all tees of her MADE.

MichelleNagel

So agreed, I love her style! Would totally buy one of her designs! :D

azrael5

this petition blog should stay among top,week after week,until tiffany gets printed/MADE/CONSTRUCTED.

jaywalkergraphics
jaywalkergraphics profile pic Alumni

I hope she is collecting some kind of royalties on the .tiff format deal. I have been saving all of my work in .tiff format, just in case awesome happens.

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Has this happened yet?

blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni
Wharton said:

Has this happened yet?

It'll happen once everyone gets into the office on Wednesday after this past weekend's libation-filled festivities.

Robo Rat
Robo Rat profile pic Alumni

If she can't get a print, atleast give her a MADE with 30 prints in it. She deserved it and the people have spoken.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

Gentlemen, we are in the very midst of circumstances the most complete, unexpected and remarkable of any in the history of the world. How few of the human race have ever had an opportunity of choosing a the recipient of Made collection for themselves? And their children?

I am not without apprehensions, gentlemen. but the end we have in sight is more than worth all the means.

I believe, sirs, that the hour has come. My judgment approves this measure, and my whole heart is in it.

All that I have, all that I am and all that I hope in this life, I am now ready to stake upon it.

While I live, let us have a Made collection – an InfamousBaka Made collection.

Elma e Francis

I'm crying. Make it true, Threadless!

melmike said:

Gentlemen, we are in the very midst of circumstances the most complete, unexpected and remarkable of any in the history of the world. How few of the human race have ever had an opportunity of choosing a the recipient of Made collection for themselves? And their children?

I am not without apprehensions, gentlemen. but the end we have in sight is more than worth all the means.

I believe, sirs, that the hour has come. My judgment approves this measure, and my whole heart is in it.

All that I have, all that I am and all that I hope in this life, I am now ready to stake upon it.

jaywalkergraphics
jaywalkergraphics profile pic Alumni
melmike said:

Hear, hear!

azrael5

preservence bump

rawpit

I'll join in too

blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni
Dan Yingling said:

Absolutely!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

BUMP

DRO72
DRO72 profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Tiffany, you are the Susan Lucci of Threadless! ;-)

(google it, young people)

I hope you don't wait quite as long for a print as she did for an Emmy...

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

I had to look it up, David! And yes, I see the resemblance. :-)

alexadavidoff

I, AlexaDavidoff, affix my signature in explicit approval of the motion above. Her work is awesome! Not a single one printed? That's pure, unfair, B.S. I'd wear all four of those designs, but exhibit A really gets me excited.

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Ill sign this tenfold

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

must...get...more...supporters!

hm087ster

Good luck with this!

azrael5

hamster:'Good luck with this' seems a sarcastic sentence to me..i'm guessing you are actually wishing her good luck

Bump

hm087ster

Does it seem sarcastic? I wasn't trying to be. Sorry if it seems that way. If to get MADE is her wish too, I hope it comes true as her designs are really good and it's high time she gets some reward for her efforts. If it was me, I would've shopped the designs around on other Tee design sites to see if they would get printed there, but she's stayed put either still hoping to get printed here or more truthfully for the love of T'less . She has also made some really constructive cool comments on a WIP collab I am in, which I appreciate.

Go Tiff. I'm down!

RushXII

I may be new, but I definitely agree. Her extensive collection of works has so many prints within it that would sit well among the catalog that threadless offers :)

In other words: I'm wit it. haha

evyc

SIGN SIGN SIGN

azrael5

well hamster :) bump

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

bumpitybump!!!! C'mon, Dan has agreed, it should be a formality now :)))

unaifg

Yeah! I'm signing this too, good luck Tiffany!

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Common Threadless.

The people have spoken.

38Sunsets
38Sunsets profile pic Alumni
5 designs submitted - Score now!

kuro_te, what a fabulous man you are! such initiative you have undertaken can only meet the approval of everybody, especially the art of TheInfamousBaka is just splendid - so the reason to MADE TheInfamousBaka is just self explanatory! I sign this petition with my four legs!

WOW!

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

I stick around mostly because I love Threadless, and then mostly because I'm stubborn and don't want to give up until a get in the spoiler blog.

And I agree, Paul is fabulous!

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

"I stick around mostly because I love Threadless, and then mostly because I'm stubborn and don't want to give up until a get in the spoiler blog."

^ This.

hm087ster
azrael5 said:

well hamster :) bump

...and it's hm087ster thank you :)

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -
BeanePod said:

"I stick around mostly because I love Threadless, and then mostly because I'm stubborn and don't want to give up until a get in the spoiler blog."

^ This.

This and so much more!

Daviisilva

Here it is!! Print Tiffany now!!!!

azrael5

ah man I always read it hamster.here you go:hm087ster!

ayukpiyuk

priiiiiiiint!!!! :)

endoxo

Everytime when I feel exhausted about graphic designs, when i feel tired about softwares, when I wondering " is my work acceptable for the world?" and I look at this thread then i feel the answer is right there.

Yep lady " theinfamousbaka" always sitting there quietly, polite yet peculiar, and never complain about any unfairs --- then what should i complain about as a fresh?

Thanks infamousBaka, you have showed us a quiet but huge energy called "the patience". You will get there, just a matter of time.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?
Join Us