Close
One second...

MADE Petition for TheInfamousBaka

This should not even be necessary, but here it is. I formally draft this petition to have Tiffany, TheInfamousBaka, declared a Threadless Made artist.

TheInfamousBaka (TIB), has been an indispensable member of the Threadless community for nearly seven years. In that time, as an artist, her style and skill-set have matured considerably. However, for reasons unknown, she has not had a single design printed on Threadless.

TIB is one of Threadless's most tireless and enthusiastic advocates and has been instrumental in shaping the Threadless community of today. In addition, her art has a distinct, highly-refined style, and has received overwhelming public favor. It is my assessment that such recognition for an outstanding member of the community would be mutually beneficial for both TIB and Threadless.

Here are selected examples of her work, exemplary in their execution and marketability.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Exhibit D

In the space below, please affix your signature if you are in support of this proposition. You are welcome to list any additional arguments for making TIB a Threadless Made artist.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
azrael5

usually there's 10-20 prints in a MADE collection,yes?...then make two MADE shops for this genius girl.

azrael5

I duno but whenever I see her works and recall that she is unprinted,i get a feeling that threadless is preparing everything in the background and suddenly going to announce her MADE.

TheInfamousBaka
2 designs submitted - Score now!
azrael5 said:

I duno but whenever I see her works and recall that she is unprinted,i get a feeling that threadless is preparing everything in the background and suddenly going to announce her MADE.

I like to tell myself this to make me feel better about not getting printed, ahaha.

celandinestern

it WILL happen. It must happen.

azrael5

is madly interested to see a staff comment here about what they think.(not Jeff :P)..there's nothing to think though

celandinestern

if staff came into blogs like these there would be riots :)

but I'm sure they get seen eventually, sometimes even acted on. krhhh-khhm.

azrael5

haha I like the final sound coming out .that's so exact letters for that sound.krhhh-khhm haha

Chaymation

The more I look at her subs, the more I wonder what Threadless are waiting for. So much awesome, it's a travesty that she hasn't been printed a dozen times or more.

azrael5

tiff:does your avatar blink occassionaly...I saw its eye opened a while ago

Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!

Even if she had crap art her contributions to the sight alone should get her a print. But in fact her designs and style are amazing yet there is no print.

PRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINTPRINT PRINT

(please print)

Ilya Yavnoshan

yeah! ^That pencil one is my favorite, I want to buy it as a guy's shirt!

TheInfamousBaka
2 designs submitted - Score now!
azrael5 said:

I had a loser avatar a couple of days ago where Nick made the eyes open, maybe that's what you saw?

mip1980

What!!! She still hasnt been made!!! I will check back in an hour and dammit there better be good news

celandinestern
TheInfamousBaka said:
azrael5 said:

I had a loser avatar a couple of days ago where Nick made the eyes open, maybe that's what you saw?

No no, it blinks when it thinks nobody is looking. Because magics.

jaywalkergraphics
mip1980 said:

What!!! She still hasnt been made!!! I will check back in an hour and dammit there better be good news

Fun times.

kuro_te
alexmdc said:

yup

Alex is on staff, and he was one of the first ones to comment.

celandinestern

I think when in this context we say 'staff', we mean people who actually select pieces, as opposed to all the good folks who work for Threadless. Surely they don't all vote on it.

Sithi The Wierdo

AMEN to that!

TheArtistDude said:

I second this! Lets make it happen!

Sithi The Wierdo

Congraz!! :D

TheInfamousBaka said:

Aw, I'm honored. :-D Thanks, Paul, this means a lot from someone as talented and awesome as yourself.

littlem

hi

Nipu

I am concur with this petition. At the very least she deserves just a normal print, though a MADE collection is far past due as well.

Nipu

I concur.....typos happen when half asleep.

BlancaJP
4 designs submitted - Score now!

YES - print - made

I'll trow in my fave for first print

Baka is awesome !!!!

Ground_Ghost

I'm in full support of theinfamousbaka being promoted to a MADE artist :) Her designs are awesome :) Still can't believe she hasn't been printed though :O

hannahhyatt92

I have to agree! I'll march for this cause.

azrael5

okay now I got it :/

azrael5
TheInfamousBaka said:
azrael5 said:

endoxo

Yes always a fan of her works

SteveOramA
TheInfamousBaka said:
azrael5 said:

I like to tell myself this to make me feel better about not getting printed, ahaha.

I feel ya! Maybe we should collaborate and take this place by storm.

badbasilisk

agree - print her!

celandinestern

prrrrrrrint. prrrrrrintprintprint prrrrrrrrrrrint print print.

v.calahan

I'm at the beach, but I've asked everyone around, and all agree on the matter, from the lifeguards to the kids and the fish, yes for TIB gets MADE, definitely!

celandinestern
v.calahan said:

I'm at the beach, but I've asked everyone around, and all agree on the matter, from the lifeguards to the kids and the fish, yes for TIB gets MADE, definitely!

LOL I'm sure the fish were very vocal about it :D I can almost hear all the grains of sand shouting in a choir of tiny voices 'BAKA GETS MAAAAAAAAAAAAAADEEE'

Steger

Sign my name as well. This is long long overdue. We should go back in time and fix this.

Raulio

Yes! It should have a made.

duckware

agreed

Matias Corado

Yes! Exhibit C... I love it! Nice illustration style.

heyale

YES!!!!

squintygirl

Yes, yes, a million times, YES!

Abstract Matter

YES. Tiffany is my favourite Threadless artist by far and also happens to be a totally cool person. Hell i'll just paypal the money for that collection now.

dnice25

I agree!!!! Tiffany is Threadless personified!!!!

celandinestern

I totes agree with you guys that Tiff is one of the nicest people on here, but I just wanna clarify I'm passionately in favor of this proposal for reasons that have zero to do with her character and everything to do with what an amazing (and marketable!!!) artist she is. Woman haz skillz.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?