Close
One second...

MADE Petition for TheInfamousBaka

This should not even be necessary, but here it is. I formally draft this petition to have Tiffany, TheInfamousBaka, declared a Threadless Made artist.

TheInfamousBaka (TIB), has been an indispensable member of the Threadless community for nearly seven years. In that time, as an artist, her style and skill-set have matured considerably. However, for reasons unknown, she has not had a single design printed on Threadless.

TIB is one of Threadless's most tireless and enthusiastic advocates and has been instrumental in shaping the Threadless community of today. In addition, her art has a distinct, highly-refined style, and has received overwhelming public favor. It is my assessment that such recognition for an outstanding member of the community would be mutually beneficial for both TIB and Threadless.

Here are selected examples of her work, exemplary in their execution and marketability.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Exhibit D

In the space below, please affix your signature if you are in support of this proposition. You are welcome to list any additional arguments for making TIB a Threadless Made artist.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
El-Be

Yep, I agree

blackhand_
1 design submitted - Score now!

I, kuro_te, affix my signature in explicit approval of the motion above. May no one besmirch the integrity of this document by accusing me of favoritism for House Platypie.

Manupix

HELL YEAH

airdeh

Agreed. She bakes delicious pies.

Morkki

Well, yes. But I'd throw a regular $2000 print at her first ;)

FoodStampDavis

No doubt about it. As Morkki said, at the very least print the lady! I can't imagine her stuff not selling like crazy.

FoodStampDavis

No doubt about it. As Morkki said, at the very least print the lady! I can't imagine her stuff not selling like crazy.

jaywalkergraphics
Morkki said:

TheInfamousBaka

Aw, I'm honored. :-D Thanks, Paul, this means a lot from someone as talented and awesome as yourself.

TheArtistDude

I second this! Lets make it happen!

vectored_life

Argument Begins:

(Sees design)

(Instant recognition) Hey, that's baka's! I Love her work!

Argument Closed

mip1980

HELL TO THE YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

gebe
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I say yes

Kudaman

agreed!

vectored_life

15 people in what...5 minutes? Wait, does Tiffany actually count for votes?

YES

ivanrodero
Morkki said:

Yup

cmasse

How have you not been printed!?!?

soloyo-collabs

You could have rested your case with just Excibit A . . .

TheInfamousBaka must have a made collection

nikoby
Morkki said:

Agreed, i have a feeling that is coming very soon though

BeanePod

CAUSE AWESOME...

littlem

i concur!

nickv47

agreed

amaara

YES

[+duracell-]

print - yes

made - no, not yet

Twiggyhall

YES YES YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

campkatie

I assumed baka HAD to be already in the making of a MADE line...but if not, MADE her!!!! You deserve it

MadCobra

baka deserves everything you guys just said plus more. keep it up girl your style is pure epicness :)

palitosci

Yeah! Your style is awesome! she deserves this!

Wolfgang8885

That Sirberus has to be a print. And there are so many designs that should have been printed!!!

Love that, "Medusa & The Pied Piper On A Bicycle Built For Two"

You really need to be printed and a Made artist... COME ON THREADLESS!

Theo86

I DEF agree with this as well, Threadless will and should make it happen!

biernatt

I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

celandinestern

First prints and then MADE, first MADE and then prints, I really don't mind. But this neeeeeds to happen you guys. A ridiculous number of her pieces is just.... I keep getting shocked all over again, like wait, that one didn't print EITHER?? SRSLY?????

I mean, look :

SteveOramA
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I'm highly in support of this, not only because I'm in a similar situation (the pity party will be held out back in the parking lot) but really because her designs have an awesome, recognizable, personal style that is unmatched, both in concept development and execution. There! I said it!

celandinestern
SteveOramA said:

I'm highly in support of this, not only because I'm in a similar situation (the pity party will be held out back in the parking lot) but really because her designs have an awesome, recognizable, personal style that is unmatched, both in concept development and execution. There! I said it!

lol :) word, brother!!!

mechanicalrobotpower

I sign the petition for Baka to get ANYTHING ...c'mon SOMETHING!!

celandinestern
mechanicalrobotpower said:

a whole bunch of anythings plzzz.

El-Be
mechanicalrobotpower said:

C'mon threadless, RECOGNISE!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?