Close
One second...

"Crazy Connection"—2.53! Thanks for the support!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Navman7

It probably does, but it's just gone straight over my head >.< Care to explain? :P

jaywalkergraphics
jaywalkergraphics profile pic Alumni

No, no. That's the point! If it's not gettable, it needs fixing or throwing out. I'll see if one or two other people wander by before I spill the beans.

Navman7

Haha good point xD I shall not give up till I figure this out!!

Navman7

Nope... I give up haha :P All I can think of is something to do with 'pro' people being rare? Like... you're saying they're "1 in 10,000"?? I have no clue... >.<

jaywalkergraphics

Okay, thanks! So the 1 is a bit too distracting, I think. I will try to adjust it.

jaywalkergraphics

Alright, less emphasis on the 1. Let's see if that helps any.

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

I haz teh dumb. I dunngedit.

jaywalkergraphics

Haha. You guys are not dumb. It needs work, or throwing out!

jaywalkergraphics

Alright, I may not continue working on this, since I have a few others to try out. But the concept was: PROTEST.

celandinestern

oooooomgawd now I see it!! what if the circles were not circles but ovals?

Also perhaps the filled in circle could be filled in more roughly, not perfectly? To indicate being filled in by pen.

celandinestern

also I'd make the 1 an uniform size with the letters, but I'd put a full stop after it to indicate 'first question' and separate it from the multiple choices.

jaywalkergraphics

Haha! Well, I like your new-found zeal!

Navman7

OOOHHHH right xD welll i'd say having a small dot after the one (like so: 1.) would help make it more recognisable as a question, and definitely go for the dark grey shading for the last circle. I still think it might be a bit hard to figure out, but just wait and see what other people think :P

jaywalkergraphics

Yes, I think the circles tend to look like zeros, which can be confusing. Ovals, yes. Regarding the filled in oval, I was hoping to avoid a scribbly stroke in the name of minimalism. But maybe I could do a pattern or something?

Navman7
celandinestern said:

Also perhaps the filled in circle could be filled in more roughly, not perfectly? To indicate being filled in by pen.

Definitely agree with this!

jaywalkergraphics said:

Yes, I think the circles tend to look like zeros, which can be confusing. Ovals, yes. Regarding the filled in oval, I was hoping to avoid a scribbly stroke in the name of minimalism. But maybe I could do a pattern or something?

Yeah I think just a simple patter of thick, diagonal, dark grey lines would work well

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Nope, didn't get it. I thought it was something about hole-in-ones or subway lines.

jaywalkergraphics
Morkki said:

Nope, didn't get it. I thought it was something about hole-in-ones or subway lines.

Yeah, I'm not too married to it. Just figured I'd take a whiff. A few more tweaks and then I'll probably shelve it.

jaywalkergraphics

Meh, I'm gonna drop it for now, peeps. Thanks for the help, but I think these minimalism entries need to be sort of INSTANT. Poking at it will not improve the concept much, you know? Still, thanks!

azrael5

by the time i came,all is done here....mmm so i'll leave...er ok?....

jaywalkergraphics

Hmm, I wouldn't have thought it was an American thing. Maybe it is? Let's see if anyone else comes along.

jaywalkergraphics

Haha, something like that, brennanpearson. But I have seen the arrow of my ways and thought better of it. What say we now?

vectored_life

I swear, this design makes me mad!!! totally kidding, but i don't get it. I got the paragraph symbol but that's it.

BTW, i did a blog like this asking people to interpret my design: everyone saw a penis :( lol

vectored_life

HEY!! the design changed...

Paragraph + graph chart = paragraph lol

Manupix
2 designs submitted - Score now!

How long till someone mentions butts

vectored_life

Where's foodstamp? I miss his butts. Hmmmmm...sort of awkward

< click >

Crap!!!

jaywalkergraphics

Hmm. I might shelve Paragraphs, too. Maybe not a strong enough concept.

azrael5

gone in sixty seconds is awesome...definitely gon score hi in voting...keep up the good work :D

jaywalkergraphics

I'm considering a concept, "Matches", portraying different types of matches—illustrated in simplified form with broken matches. Soccer, boxing, chess, etc. I don't know if it work for the Minimalism competition, tho. Has it been done? Does it have potential?

jaywalkergraphics

Heh, why do I always submit on weekends? Silly me.

jaywalkergraphics

Well, that's a relief. Do your worst, my friends.

jaywalkergraphics

Well, it's subbed. Off to find more stuff that needs making.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?