littlem

;) ;) ;) ;)

Twiggyhall
littlem said:

I smell a drunk post!!!

sniff, sniff....

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

I'm embarrassingly sober, you guys. I AM drinking a nice Flying Dog Belgian White, however. So we'll see what happens.

Twiggyhall

oooh, that sounds tasty :)

just finishing a Corona...thinking an IPA of some kind next

Kookaberry

I like the Hefeweizen more, but Flying Dog is always good. I should visit the brewery sometime. It's about an hour from my house.

Twiggyhall

you totes should! :)

love visiting breweries...and there's tons of them around here

Kookaberry

Hint, hint. :(

Twiggyhall

oh, ahem, I meant to say: where do you live because maybe I can visit and we can visit breweries together!!! :D

Twiggyhall

oh wait - DC-ish, correct?

Kookaberry

Greater DC area. We have Dogfish Head, Heavy Seas (not sure if that makes it out of here), and our local favorites, Port City and DC Brau. The East Coast is making up for lost time against the west.

Twiggyhall

oh dang, would love to visit Dogfish Head. their beers are soooo pricey here!

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni

Who's cute and has two thumbs?

...most babies, ..not the more unfortunate ones.

Oh, ...also, THIS GUY.. ..I once knew, ..he was cute and had two thumbs.

Kookaberry

Dogfish head is pricey out here. I bought their Peche last year. A 4 pack is like...$13? I can't imagine what they're like out there. They are about the only IPA I can drink, though.

Kookaberry
mechanicalrobotpower said:

Pics of baby thumbs or GTFO.

Kookaberry

Unrelated, but I'm making hip hop mixes on Spotify. DMX is like the biggest asshole on Earth.

fightstacy
Kookaberry said:
mechanicalrobotpower said:

Pics of baby thumbs or GTFO.

Later tater, I won't let the door hit me on the way FO

Twiggyhall
Kookaberry said:

Dogfish head is pricey out here. I bought their Peche last year. A 4 pack is like...$13? I can't imagine what they're like out there. They are about the only IPA I can drink, though.

yeah...one beer is like $10 :/

don't let Stacy fool you... he doesn't even have any thumbs

Kookaberry

Stacy, eh?

Auckland, eh?

Send me some Ponsonby Pies, or GTFO.

Kookaberry

So okay if I ever visit, I'm bringing Dogfish Head.

fightstacy

I work in Ponsonby, and Pies is my middle name, if you spelled Pies wrong.

Also, not sending pies, so I guess i'll G the FO once again.

Kookaberry

It's a nice neighborhood. I liked Espresso Love a lot.

Twiggyhall
Kookaberry said:

So okay if I ever visit, I'm bringing Dogfish Head.

Randy of the ir0ckos posted the following on the book of faces: Who's in Portland and Seattle? Want to hang out and grab some drinks Sept. 18-23rd?

koff koff

Kookaberry

Hey man, as soon as I get some dough. I am planning on seeing my sis in SF soon anyway. You're a puddle jump.

Also, I'm pretty sure I heard Randy hates me. But this might have been like six years ago.

Kookaberry

I like this one.

Twiggyhall

hahahaha no way, mang...Randy doesn't hate anyone :)

that would be rad - mezoface and I would show you a good time cause that's what we do

BROADS BEER NIGHT OUT!!!!!!

Kookaberry

I have been working on a start up company for around a year now. Translation: poorsville. I have picked up some legit paid work recently, though, so that's eased up some shit. Basically, it's been an ongoing to do item to go bother the shit out of you and Stef. And maybe Mitch. I'm not sure I can ride that crazy horse to the burning barn. :)

Twiggyhall
Kookaberry said:

I have been working on a start up company for around a year now. Translation: poorsville. I have picked up some legit paid work recently, though, so that's eased up some shit. Basically, it's been an ongoing to do item to go bother the shit out of you and Stef. And maybe Mitch. I'm not sure I can ride that crazy horse to the burning barn. :)

hahahahaha no kiddin'... that guy's batshit

Twiggyhall

also, it's amazing how many 13 year-olds come up when you google search "wink animated gifs"...it's givin' me the heebies

Kookaberry

I didn't even click twice that time!

Kookaberry

Oh, I know! Tumblr is the worst. I didn't know "emo" was still a thing.

Kookaberry

I wish I could go to meetup. I even karaokeeeeeee. I've been working on some Usher and Jason Derulo.

Twiggyhall

hahahaha dang those double/triple posts :)

mega-lols @ emo

Twiggyhall

I know :( I wish you could, tooooooo

sooooo many people I've been online Threadless friends with for years that I wanna beer with in real life

also, karaoke ftw

also, I hope I get to sing more than one song this year, but I'm not holding my breath...

Kookaberry

So, a group of ~25 friends goes to The Outer Banks, NC every year. We rent a couple of beach houses and drink and play games on the beach and play games with beer on the table. It's basically my IRL Threadmeet up. Anyway, this year, I bought karaoke games for my PS3. It was the best. I should really just travel with the thing.

Kookaberry

What are your tunes? I am still experimenting. My now ex and I did a mean "Steal My Sunshine" with the genders reversed. I also do Santeria, Two Princes and apparently Call Me Maybe.

Twiggyhall
Kookaberry said:

So, a group of ~25 friends goes to The Outer Banks, NC every year. We rent a couple of beach houses and drink and play games on the beach and play games with beer on the table. It's basically my IRL Threadmeet up. Anyway, this year, I bought karaoke games for my PS3. It was the best. I should really just travel with the thing.

AWESOME!! we still play Rock Band with friends (and fiends) for that reason...we have something ridiculous like 500 songs...but it's soooooo fun!!

too bad the three of us can't teleport to a karaoke bar somewhere right now...

Kookaberry

Ugh, seriously. It's almost 1 here too, so I have to go to bed soon. Fuck work.

I like that I can swear here. Literally everyone including my grandma is on FB anymore, so I don't swear.

Twiggyhall
Kookaberry said:

Ugh, seriously. It's almost 1 here too, so I have to go to bed soon. Fuck work.

I like that I can swear here. Literally everyone including my grandma is on FB anymore, so I don't swear.

oh dang, that's right...East coast be 3 hours ahead of me..though I'm pretty tired tonight myself

hahaha I made a separate family FB page..I didn't want them to know about all of my drunken shennanies and heavy-on-the-cleavage selfies :p

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us