Win a new iPad and more in the Adobe Ideas Challenge / UPDATE: Congrats Lopesco!

winner: Lopesco : What I have from the 80's

Also, congrats to the 10 random $25 gift code submitters: arkiriarte, underdawg, wantuhappy, mouo, graphicbrain, pixiesmall33, pm00, creativetart, rohsauce & kingmanh!

Ever have a great design idea and forget it by the time you got back to your desk to draw it up? Now you can download the Adobe Ideas app for free to draw freeform in vector wherever you are.

To celebrate designing on the go, we’ve teamed up with Adobe Ideas for a fun challenge to win a 12-month subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud and more!

Here’s how it works:

1) Download the Adobe Ideas app for free.

2) Create an awesome design using only the app.

3) Email your design directly from the app as a .pdf to adobe@threadless.com

4) Post your design in the comments below.

The grand prize winner will receive:

- $250 Threadless gift certificate

- 12-month subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud ($480 value)

- A new iPad

- A Pogo Connect Stylus

10 second prize winners will receive a $25 Threadless gift code.

Submissions close August 23.

Download the app now to get started. And of course, if you end up designing something totally awesome, feel free to work on it further in any design program and submit it to Threadless!

<font size="-1">About Adobe Ideas</font><font size="-1">
You can pick up the free app in the iTunes Store and use it to create vector illustrations on the go on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Because Ideas is vector based, any artwork created will scale, so unlike other drawing applications, Ideas is great for taking real life projects like t-shirt designs from start to finish.

With an Adobe Creative Cloud membership, you can easily sync your Ideas projects and open them for refinement in Illustrator CC. </font>

<font size="-1">

Adobe Ideas provides a virtual canvas with up to 10 drawing layers, support for the Pogo Connect pressure-sensitive stylus, a photo layer for each sketch, and multiple drawing tools that you can customize and save. Easily move, rotate, and scale individual layers for precise positioning, and zoom in and out without pixilation. You can refine your sketch with the eraser tool, and you get 50 undo/redo actions so that you can edit in a snap. You can also duplicate, merge, and flip layers horizontally and vertically with a simple tap on the screen. Check out the full list of Adobe Ideas features here.

</font>

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
littlem
Cool!
SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni
Very cool! Too bad I recently switched to a Windows phone.
2 Cute Ink
Great idea!
TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni
If only I had an iPhone because this is awesome.
arkiriarte
How do you send the .idea from the app? it sends a PDF file by default
arkiriarte
nikoby
nikoby profile pic Alumni
Awesome, i love adobe ideas. I'll try and get something sent over
kenan_atassi
KatNarwhal
Super cool. Maybe I should join the 21st century and get a smart phone again. This is convincing me.
vicsaizo
Hi, this is my particular don quixote, made with the finger on adobe ideas ipad app
vicsaizo
This is the pic, (i have a problem, with the upload)
philmandel
This is really amazing work already.
arkiriarte
I didn´t find the option to send an .idea format either...
ericvannynatten said:Sent the file, though it sent it in .pdf format!
jeff.rodgers
I was thinking the same thing, it only goes through as a PDF.
Twmom
Twmom
Having problem with my idea image showing.
Twmom
Lopesco
Vampiress !
Lopesco
An old one: "Nevermore", inspired by Edgar Allan Poe's poem. All my main vector work since 2011 is done with Ideas only.
Lopesco
Jimi's Caricadoodle
Twmom
Can someone tell us how to post your picture in the blog.
Lopesco
You post your picture in some site (FB, Flickr, some blog, whatever), after this you copy the URL of that image in that site, click the camera icon in the comment field and paste the copied URL there.
[+duracell-]
i have a droid my wife has a droid all my friends have droids now what?
Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
[+duracell-] said:i have a droid my wife has a droid all my friends have droids now what?
I don't know. Put them to work on the moisture vaporators?
Twmom
Mars Employee
Twmom
philmandel
Send it as a PDF - sorry for the confusion.
arkiriarte said:How do you send the .idea from the app? it sends a PDF file by default
Twmom
Philimandel, need help with posting my idea.
crvdude
I got a drawing!
crvdude
[+duracell-]
Morkki said:
[+duracell-] said:i have a droid my wife has a droid all my friends have droids now what?
I don't know. Put them to work on the moisture vaporators?
"Vaporators? Sir, my first job was programming binary load lifters.. very similar to your vaporators in most respects." --Richard Dreyfuss
cshimala
cshimala profile pic Alumni
crvdude, you have to put the url to the actual jpg image url and not the main Flickr url.... example - http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7380/9460518402_6fff6331c6_z.jpg
cshimala
cshimala profile pic Alumni
Here's Twmom's. Same issue as above. You need to provide the url to to the image only - http://s5.postimg.org/53u3q8m2v/image.jpg
Twmom
Thanks, Staff for helping. I am getting the URL from Photobucket and Post image But the image doesn't show.
TattooedMac
Very nice man :)
arkiriarte said:
Im a Apple aficionado and yes in a good way, Steve has changed my life, in the way i work, communicate, listen to music, Productivity and Utility Apps all makes my life easier, so i drew him for out of respect for him.
vicsaizo
Nice work!
arkiriarte said:
littlem
these are awesome already
Kingmanh
This is a portrait of a young lady standing next to me one day at the sandwich counter. She was stroking her hair while deciding what to order for lunch. I thought it was a great idea ;D for an illustration.
Kingmanh
Kingmanh
philmandel
Stuff looks great, keep 'em coming. And don't forget to send your work to adobe@threadless.com straight from the app.
AMTMGIRL
!A Flower Garden]1
AMTMGIRL
Rohsauce
There's my drawing guys <3
creativetart
Dog Wars: Attack of the Paws By Creative Tart website All my art are done using Adobe Ideas.
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3