Close
One second...

It's good or bad idea? What do you think ? Thanks:)

Can be rejected for copyrighting?!

Watch this
Wharton
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Nice style dude, really like these.

dnice25

I like this man!

Gums.

Thanks ! Need more work :) But before I need to know if it's a good or bad concept for a tee ? No joke inside.. just the face of characters of one movie I like a lot.

Wharton
2 designs submitted - Score now!

As much as I like your style this is lacking in an overall concept. It needs something to justify a bunch of faces.

FoodStampDavis

I like it. I love Planet of the Apes. My favorite part is the apes.

You're welcome for this very useful feedback.

dnice25

Maybe you can do like a family tree concept but of the relationship between everyone? who's in love, who hates who? Yo know what i mean?

Gums.

@foodstampdavis : Hahaha Thanks a lot :D @Wharton : You're Right ! @Dnice : "family tree concept" I 've given it a lot of thought. Thanks guys !

Matias Corado

I think that apes faces are really iconic so maybe iillustrations can works also alone.

Gums.

@Matias Corado : You're right too ! I'll try to work on other works. Maybe with time I'll found a great idea or submit like this :) Thanks !

goliath72

This is coming out great buddy idk about copyright but love it

Gums.

Copyright... it's true. I'll try in another way. Thanks Daniel ;)

pier25

Great style

JIMDAHOUSECAT

its a really bad idea because i got a cheese burger from eth pizza van and t they lob ve rat burgers!

FoodStampDavis
JIMDAHOUSECAT said:

its a really bad idea because i got a cheese burger from eth pizza van and t they lob ve rat burgers!

Are you having a stroke?

hagiga
foodstampdavis said:
JIMDAHOUSECAT said:

Are you having a stroke?

Made me laugh my head off :) :) :)

I like the overall concept but also agree with Wharton that you need to justify a bunch of faces in that style.

FoodStampDavis

I dunno, as a fan of the movies this really resonates with me as-is. I really love the iconography going on, too. Maybe it does get lost on non-Apes fans, but as an Apes design it's going to do that regardless. I say go with it.

Or don't. Do what you want. What am I, your king? Quit putting all thus pressure on me.

JIMDAHOUSECAT
foodstampdavis said:
JIMDAHOUSECAT said:

Are you having a stroke?

Sorry for the comment. I was wasted last night. The design is really good :)

Gums.

@Pier 25 : Thanks ! @hagiga : I agree too :) @foodstampdavis : I do what I want whitout pressure :D @JIMDAHOUSECAT : No problemo...Just one thing... I can't delete this thread ! haaaaaaa hahaha :)

ourgraphicfaith

Forget copyright.

this is awesome!

ibyes

Great drawing, but I have no idea what it means. Why is Chuckie in a design about the Planet of the Apes?

Gums.

Haha Thanks Abby ;)

Gums.

@Ibyes : Spoiler..see the movie "planet of the apes" (1968) Great movie !!! ;)

MichelleNagel

I really like your style! Copyright or not, it's awesome!

ibyes

I guess I don't remember a weird doll in Planet of the Apes (1968)

No account?