Close
One second...

It's good or bad idea? What do you think ? Thanks:)

Can be rejected for copyrighting?!

Watch this
Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Nice style dude, really like these.

dnice25
dnice25 profile pic Alumni

I like this man!

Gums.
Gums. profile pic Alumni

Thanks ! Need more work :) But before I need to know if it's a good or bad concept for a tee ? No joke inside.. just the face of characters of one movie I like a lot.

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

As much as I like your style this is lacking in an overall concept. It needs something to justify a bunch of faces.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

I like it. I love Planet of the Apes. My favorite part is the apes.

You're welcome for this very useful feedback.

dnice25
dnice25 profile pic Alumni

Maybe you can do like a family tree concept but of the relationship between everyone? who's in love, who hates who? Yo know what i mean?

Gums.
Gums. profile pic Alumni

@foodstampdavis : Hahaha Thanks a lot :D @Wharton : You're Right ! @Dnice : "family tree concept" I 've given it a lot of thought. Thanks guys !

Matias Corado

I think that apes faces are really iconic so maybe iillustrations can works also alone.

Gums.
Gums. profile pic Alumni

@Matias Corado : You're right too ! I'll try to work on other works. Maybe with time I'll found a great idea or submit like this :) Thanks !

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

This is coming out great buddy idk about copyright but love it

Gums.
Gums. profile pic Alumni

Copyright... it's true. I'll try in another way. Thanks Daniel ;)

pier25

Great style

JIMDAHOUSECAT
JIMDAHOUSECAT profile pic Alumni

its a really bad idea because i got a cheese burger from eth pizza van and t they lob ve rat burgers!

FoodStampDavis
JIMDAHOUSECAT said:

its a really bad idea because i got a cheese burger from eth pizza van and t they lob ve rat burgers!

Are you having a stroke?

hagiga
foodstampdavis said:
JIMDAHOUSECAT said:

Are you having a stroke?

Made me laugh my head off :) :) :)

I like the overall concept but also agree with Wharton that you need to justify a bunch of faces in that style.

FoodStampDavis

I dunno, as a fan of the movies this really resonates with me as-is. I really love the iconography going on, too. Maybe it does get lost on non-Apes fans, but as an Apes design it's going to do that regardless. I say go with it.

Or don't. Do what you want. What am I, your king? Quit putting all thus pressure on me.

JIMDAHOUSECAT
JIMDAHOUSECAT profile pic Alumni
foodstampdavis said:
JIMDAHOUSECAT said:

Are you having a stroke?

Sorry for the comment. I was wasted last night. The design is really good :)

Gums.
Gums. profile pic Alumni

@Pier 25 : Thanks ! @hagiga : I agree too :) @foodstampdavis : I do what I want whitout pressure :D @JIMDAHOUSECAT : No problemo...Just one thing... I can't delete this thread ! haaaaaaa hahaha :)

ourgraphicfaith

Forget copyright.

this is awesome!

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni

Great drawing, but I have no idea what it means. Why is Chuckie in a design about the Planet of the Apes?

Gums.
Gums. profile pic Alumni

Haha Thanks Abby ;)

Gums.
Gums. profile pic Alumni

@Ibyes : Spoiler..see the movie "planet of the apes" (1968) Great movie !!! ;)

MichelleNagel

I really like your style! Copyright or not, it's awesome!

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni

I guess I don't remember a weird doll in Planet of the Apes (1968)

No account?
Join Us