Close
One second...

Declined. Will you please give me some feedback to help improve my design?

Declined. Will you please give me some feedback to help improve my design? My design

Watch this
Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Its not drawn very well. Whats the concept? 'Cock and Roll'?

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

Yeah chris is probably right, the drawing itself needs to be better, and think about what shirt color you should use... like, blue for example has no connection to the concept, but maybe a yellow would resemble some sort of farm background and you could draw in some farm stuff behind the chicken

Githas

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

Manupix

If the idea is that the rooster plays music at dawn instead of singing, it's definitely worth working on it.

What software are you using? Are you more familiar with tradi? The drawing is not bad everywhere, for instance the feet look good.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Make another 100 designs then you'll understand without asking another. That's what I do. Enjoy working ^_^

Githas

Thanks! I know what to do now.

DubPlateDC

The rooster looks fine just make the guitar look better.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni
DubPlateDC said:

The rooster looks fine just make the guitar look better.

I couldn't agree less. The whole thing needs to be much better drawn.

Wolfgang8885

What the rockin' cock is this? ^_^

Kat Phillips

I would also be mindful of your colors. Having two very similar shades of blue so close to each other (the background and the guitar) is not always a great idea when it comes to printing, I've found. I would definitely change the background color to maybe like an umber - a coffee color. I also REALLY like the legs with the black detail over an offset white. I would do more black detail over the rest of the chicken, but slightly offset from the white.

No account?