Close
One second...

New at Threadless

Hi to everyone. I'm new at threadless (I submitted my design 2 days ago and currently I'm waiting for approval - or I hope so-).

I was scoring other designs and I noticed that some people have a legend in their profile picture (platypie, kitten, etc). What does this mean?

ps: sorry for my english

Watch this
Wolfgang8885

Welcome and good luck! I think its a contest among houses for a cup or something. Who knows!

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

hi and welcome!!!

yeah, we're having a friendly competition between four houses, sort of Harry Potter style. It's just something to give people an extra reason to participate in the community.

Babu_Shack

oops, tooooo slow :)

littlem

hi! good luck on your first sub. hope it gets approved soon.

Matias Corado

Thanks for your reply!!! (it's a little difficult to find a post in the forum... it's move down fast!)

I will take a look at the links.

Matias Corado

One more question: where can I find the templates with models to use it in my submissions? I just seen the t-shirt template but no templates with models.

ps: once again, sorry for my english.

Manupix
Matias Corado said:

One more question: where can I find the templates with models to use it in my submissions? I just seen the t-shirt template but no templates with models.

Here =)

Matias Corado

Thanks!!!

This is my submission waiting for approval:

I hope you like it.

Manupix
Matias Corado said:

I hope you like it.

I do =)

littlem

i like your design,but somebody once told me that the truth comes out in drunken words...

i don't know what to believe anymore!!!

:P

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

welcome - interesting and heat design. This really contests the "truth comes out drunk" thing indeed. not sure witch way to go on that :)

Matias Corado

Hahahaha...

In my country we say: "Children and drunk people always says the truth". So...I don't know what to believe too!

I readed the phrase in a forum and I liked the idea of doing an illustration with that. I'm thinking to do a series of illustrations using "drunk facts" as issue.

littlem
Matias Corado said:

Hahahaha...

In my country we say: "Children and drunk people always says the truth". So...I don't know what to believe too!

I readed the phrase in a forum and I liked the idea of doing an illustration with that. I'm thinking to do a series of illustrations using "drunk facts" as issue.

hahha good idea!

Matias Corado
foodstampdavis said:

The riders on the profile pics are there for people to differentiate between Dead Goats and dork-ons.

Hahaha

Twiggyhall
Matias Corado said:

Thanks!!!

This is my submission waiting for approval:

I hope you like it.

I love this and drunk me agrees :D

No account?
Join Us