Close
One second...

Vote & Comment Exchange

To foster voting & commenting on your designs you can post your links here.
I'll vote & comment on everybody's design posted here if you vote & comment on mine.

Don't forget to vote & comment on the designs that are posted above yours.

Mine is here http://www.threadless.com/threadless/go-bike-2/

Watch this
Wharton
2 designs submitted - Score now!

I don't want to be a buzzkill. But if you make good work then people will comment and interact with you. Getting a bunch of people together to pat each other on the back will not get you printed. Focus on your ideas and the execution of those ideas. If you're good and you contribute and get involved with people outside of promotion blogs then you'll reap far more.

mangen

Thank you Wharton for your really fine advice but I want to see what happens when you make such a thread. It is like an experiment.

mangen

Amazing designs guys! Gotta be printed

kaizenkris
Wharton said:

I don't want to be a buzzkill. But if you make good work then people will comment and interact with you. Getting a bunch of people together to pat each other on the back will not get you printed. Focus on your ideas and the execution of those ideas. If you're good and you contribute and get involved with people outside of promotion blogs then you'll reap far more.

Yup. Not a hater, but when a design is really good people will automatically promote it, your art/design is already a promotion. Image speaks

mangen

Exchange is on!

jlyn93

ayukpiyuk

voted!! :)

No account?