One second...

Am I missing something?

I can see some designs getting 3X the amount of scores I'm getting... Am I missing any fancy new promoting system? or is it just random viral luck?

Watch this
Akaka profile pic Alumni

are they in contests? different comps get very different numbers sometimes.

mip1980 profile pic Alumni

I have four designs up at present, one has nearly 600 votes and loads of comments and the others don't, maybe its just down to the designs themselves

Wharton profile pic Alumni

Yeah, its pretty random at the moment, like mip said some of mine are getting crazy attention and others are barely even here.

soloyo profile pic Alumni

If your subs went up first they are most likely to come up last during the voting process. There where almost 300 simpsons suns up when I started this morning and after 100 of them (which I voted for) I still haven't seen your subs.

Santo76 profile pic Alumni

Of course, I'm not talking about the score itself... regardless of it is a 1 or a 5. I see designs in the same contest, that entered about the same time, and that have similar average score having 1200 scores vs 400 scores on others...

goliath72 profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Might be people haven't got to them?!? Idk of there is a secret voting promo blog where is it lol

Maybe some of them have been promoted by the Threadless Rules tumblr blog? It can reach a large number of people in a matter of seconds.

PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I have 8 designs up right now and they vary quite a bit with voting numbers.

celandinestern profile pic Alumni

I had 4 pieces in the patterns comp, varying from over 700 to just over 200 votes. All subbed at the same time. It's weirdy.

No account?
Join Us