Close
One second...

EXCITED FOR FOOTBALL SEASON GO PACK GO!!!!!

Excited for NFL football season and Fantasy football. Im a Packer fan, what team do YOU cheer for?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
johnnyspeter
1 design submitted -

SO no one else likes football here??

johnnyspeter
1 design submitted -

football bump

littlem

i like football! it's been a while since i've been really loyal to one team in particular. i enjoy watching certain players, aaron rodgers is certainly one of them!

johnnyspeter
1 design submitted -

Yeah I'm a die hard Packer, Aaron Rodgers is definitely one sexy football slinging beast! I also am a huge fan of Adrian Peterson and Robert Griffin III

[+duracell-]

Well, I was feeling real good about my Ravens until that slob Ihedigbo ran into Dennis Pitta during the first practice wearing pads and knocked him out for the season. I don't know how you dislocate a hip but I bet it hurts.

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni

BEARS

littlem

p.s. i used to be able to throw a mean spiral til i hurt my shoulder shagging fly ballz and throwing em back in from center field. i know. two different sports. i love ballz.

littlem

now i throw like a girl. wahhhhhhhhhhhh

littlem

i mean sportz! i love sportz!

Twiggyhall

There is much anticipation for my Seahawks this year

it felt weird even typing that hahaha

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

Redskins:)

I'm way more into NCAA (Go Hokies!) than NFL though.

nico's bagpipes
nico's bagpipes profile pic Alumni

I'm from Minnesota, where football is a sore subject.

thepapercut
nickv47 said:

BEARS

This

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni

Im from the UK where REAL football is actually played with your feet but since we are talking NFL i like the Giants

Dan Yingling
nickv47 said:

BEARS

Keep dreaming.

Dan Yingling
johnnypeter3535 said:

Yeah I'm a die hard Packer, Aaron Rodgers is definitely one sexy football slinging beast! I also am a huge fan of Adrian Peterson and Robert Griffin III

I'll be at the home opener...just like every other year i've been alive.

littlem

Sweet, Dan!

hisartwork
hisartwork profile pic Alumni
Dan Yingling said:
johnnypeter3535 said:

I'll be at the home opener...just like every other year i've been alive.

That's awesome! I was born in Miami and have always been a Dolphin fan (hard to admit at times) but my family is from Wisconsin, so natural born cheese head here.

Dan Yingling
mip1980 said:

Im from the UK where REAL football is actually played with your feet but since we are talking NFL i like the Giants

OFF TOPIC

mip1980

^^ OUCH!

littlem
Dan Yingling said:
mip1980 said:

OFF TOPIC

isn't everything non-Packer related considered OFF TOPIC by your standards?!? ;P

Dan Yingling
mip1980 said:

^^ OUCH!

Also, do you just like the Giants because they are the closest team to you? I can back that. I can't back it if you just randomly chose a team who has Eli Manning playing quarterback.

littlem

can i choose the team with the quarterback who has the best butt?

littlem

JOKES!

mip1980
Dan Yingling said:
mip1980 said:

^^ OUCH!

Also, do you just like the Giants because they are the closest team to you? I can back that. I can't back it if you just randomly chose a team who has Eli Manning playing quarterback.

I like the colour blue, does that count as a valid reason?

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

I'm a Ravens fan (I know, I know - can I mention I hate Ray Lewis, too?) I also root for the Bengals, when they aren't in the Ravens' way. My lady is a die-hard Packers broad, so they are my choice of NFC teams.

FoodStampDavis
thepapercut said:
nickv47 said:

BEARS

This

There's very little I hate in life more that the Bears and Steelers. Boo. I say BOO to you, sir.

johnnyspeter
1 design submitted -

U lucky duck Dan!!! Iv NEVER been to a home opener, and this year it's against the 49er's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHH its gunna be a good one!

Dan Yingling said:

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Don't cheer much cause Chargers fan.

littlem
Dan Yingling said:

okokokokokokok!

Dan Yingling

Actually this year the home opener is Redskins, we open on the road against the Niners. Last year we opened at home against them and I wasn't very stoked on my ride home

littlem

seriously, though, it has been so long since i've followed a team.

johnnyspeter
1 design submitted -

Im heading to the first preseason game against Arizona, I guess its better than nothing. I have high hopes for Johnathan Franklin this year i think hes going to be a stud!

Twiggyhall
foodstampdavis said:
thepapercut said:
nickv47 said:

BEARS

This

There's very little I hate in life more that the Bears and Steelers. Boo. I say BOO to you, sir.

the Steelers are the WORST

johnnyspeter
1 design submitted -

Ohh shit that's rite that's an away game. Well shit you get to see RG3, thats just as cool.

Dan Yingling
Twiggyhall said:
foodstampdavis said:
thepapercut said:
nickv47 said:

BEARS

This

the Steelers are the WORST

Yeah we took care of them in 45. We'll take care of them again in December.

dnice25
dnice25 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

NY GIANTS BABY!!!!! WAHOOO!!!!!

littlem
Dan Yingling said:

I'm on the team now.

tight end? wide receiver? lol

littlem

who?

Dan Yingling
wearecareful said:

BEARS

we covered this already lance!

speedyjvw
speedyjvw profile pic Alumni

Class act

Dan Yingling
speedyjvw said:

Class act

Yeah backing up a friend is such a low class act...

Dan Yingling

Shouldn't we be more focused on the actual football part of all this....

FoodStampDavis
speedyjvw said:

Class act

And then when he was proved wrong, Rodgers actually spoke up - which is super rare. I was impressed that he actually made a comment and said he felt betrayed by his friend when every other athlete just clams up.

johnnyspeter
1 design submitted -
foodstampdavis said:
speedyjvw said:

Yup he called out Braun and spoke perfectly about the situation, he was fooled and betrayed by his best friend and business partner. Could happen to anyone.

Class act

And then when he was proved wrong, Rodgers actually spoke up - which is super rare. I was impressed that he actually made a comment and said he felt betrayed by his friend when every other athlete just clams up.

johnnyspeter
1 design submitted -

woopsie poopsie.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us