Close
One second...

Monkey Si Monkey Do : What do you think about it? (Its Up!!)

Hey Guys... What do you think about it?

Its Up!!
http://thrdl.es/~/2eBG

Please kindly score it and tell me what you think about it there..

Thanks! :D

Its Up!!
http://thrdl.es/~/2eBG

Please kindly score it and tell me what you think about it there..

Thanks! :D

Watch this
BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

I think it's very cute :) I like it on the yellow, but people usually respond to blue better.

rickyarianto
BlancaJP said:

I think it's very cute :) I like it on the yellow, but people usually respond to blue better.

Thanks! do you think is there any way to improve this?

BlancaJP

if you can still play around with the colors, I would try to make the music key and lines lighter so they don't pop out to so much, and if need be then the monkeys could be darker or just the face ( eyes mouth ears ) be darker so they would be the focus point of the design.

Kudaman

so cute! love those little monkeys :D

i would draw some leaves on the G clef as well. maybe you can add some branches along the lines, small branches.

as blanca said, the colors :)

Kanga Productions

I think it's a clever idea! My only comment would be to flip horizontally the monkeys so that the one on SI comes before DO, as in "Monkey SI Monkey DO". Currently the monkey on the left is on the DO note. Other than that, I think it's a nice one! KUDOS.

rickyarianto

Totally forgot about the order... lol... thanks for reminding me about it Kanga!..

I don't know how to add leaves on the g clef :(

how about now? is the color okay?

Thanks for helping me out guys!

BlancaJP

:) nice, I like the colors this way. The monkeys pop out now .

Carriedesign

its very cute, and i like these two colors!

Kudaman

Nice!

nieto1985

Looks good to go now!

rickyarianto

Thanks guys! really appreciate the helps!

natgal
natgal profile pic Alumni

haha! great idea man! I like it a lot! I liked it better with the first color palette tough

rickyarianto

uhm... How do you know if you get rejected?

do you get an email saying that its not good enough?

or just simply no any answer after the submission?

BlancaJP

First you will get the e-mail - thanks we have received your design, then after a few days (at the moment it has been up to 4 days with me ) you will receive an e-mail saying they have approved your design or rejected, if rejected there will be a small explanation why, like we feel this design could use some more work. Then if that is the case do some more work on it ask some more advice and resub :) if approved promote it on facebook or anywhere else you got and watch for 7 days how it does :)

littlem

i like the light brown with the dark brown monkeys, but on the blue background!

rickyarianto
BlancaJP said:

First you will get the e-mail - thanks we have received your design, then after a few days (at the moment it has been up to 4 days with me ) you will receive an e-mail saying they have approved your design or rejected, if rejected there will be a small explanation why, like we feel this design could use some more work. Then if that is the case do some more work on it ask some more advice and resub :) if approved promote it on facebook or anywhere else you got and watch for 7 days how it does :)

Thanks!

xzoeamberx

Very cute and clever, I love it :)

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni

Very cute and clever. Good luck!

Wantz

cute one

No account?
Join Us