Close
One second...

HOW R U WEIRD!?!

In celebration of my NSFT sub, I'd like the Threadless community to embrace its wonderful weirdness.

If Wonderfully Weird is printed, I'll pick one random weirdo to receive a free copy of the tee.

I'm weird because I like ketchup on pasta.

HOW R U WEIRD? GO!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Theo86
1 design submitted - Score now!

Im weird because I like ketchup on most anything edible.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Guys, ketchup is for potatoes and burgers only. You're doing everything wrong.

Goldendust

I don't like crusts to the point of leaving behind part of the edges of baked goods like muffins, crumpets, quiches etc.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

i'm just weird

johnnysPeter

yep, there's way more ways than one. im quite weird and proud of it.

thepapercut

I like to "phantom" draw my designs out before sketching...maybe not super weird, but I've yet to meet someone else who does this.

ir0cko

i used to eat crushed uncooked ramen with bananas.

littlem

i'm friends with ir0cko. zingo-o-o-o-o!!!!

melmike

Obviously I don't think I'm weird, but just about every single person I've ever met and who's gotten to know me has told me that they've always thought I was weird.

For the life of me I have no idea what they're talking about... though I do sometimes break into spontaneous dance. It's an infliction I've managed since childhood.

celandinestern

I don't know if I'm particularly weird but I can only eat McDonalds french fries if they're dipped in ice cream.

Wearing clashing floral and geometric patterns makes me happy.

I like to draw things with no real meaning.

BlancaJP
4 designs submitted - Score now!

I've always been the one everyone called weird for one reason or an other, but one of my long time friends likes to remind me and every one on facebook of my fondness for eating macaroni with tuna, applesauce and ketchup.

oh and love it that there are more of you weirdos out there :)

taz-pie

I feel like people will judge me if my windscreen wipers are on too fast for the amount of rain.

taz-pie

I like the smell of my fingers if I rub them behind my ears. I have no idea how I worked that one out.

taz-pie

I can use my left or rigt eye at will, but very rarely do they work together. In other words I have no depth perception and see no difference in 3D movies.

celandinestern
taz-pie said:

I can use my left or rigt eye at will, but very rarely do they work together. In other words I have no depth perception and see no difference in 3D movies.

that sounds almost like a reverse superpower.

littlem
celandinestern said:

I don't know if I'm particularly weird but I can only eat McDonalds french fries if they're dipped in ice cream.

i like to dip fries in vanilla shakes!

littlem

marry me

taz-pie

Yum! Crispy fries in shakes are awesome!!

littlem

ok. let's all get married

taz-pie

I dunn wanna get married.

Vidya games instead?

chuck p comics

im home schooled.....that's weird! although im not socially awkward and strange and sit at home all day reading books, anything you think of when you think, homeshooled......im probably not it! ! homeschoolers are very weird!

chuck p comics

although captain America was homeschooled..... and hes super! he was also an artist.....not making a comparison at all! lol

celandinestern

sure, I'm up for polygamy.

although someone once told me everyone eats fries that way in Australia, so we might have to marry all of them too.

It's interesting that often when people are asked about their weirdness they talk about food weirdnesses. I liked Taz weirdnesses because they are varied. I'm trying to think of a good one for me that does not make me sound like a complete freakazoid but I'm drawing blanks so far.

celandinestern

here, have a weird gif instead.

littlem

i have too many weirdnesses, that's why i'm not talking.

celandinestern
littlem said:

I think this is wise. You'd probably make us all embarrassed of our pathetic wilty half-assed wannabe weirdnesses.

littlem
celandinestern said:
littlem said:

I think this is wise. You'd probably make us all embarrassed of our pathetic wilty half-assed wannabe weirdnesses.

yeah, you'd probably feel almost as awkward as this family portrait:

celandinestern

caption for the portrait 'and that's how we made our new baby brother'.

taz-pie

how artisitc!

celandinestern

just think of the years of therapy.

quick-brown-fox
2 designs submitted - Score now!
taz-pie said:

Me too - astigmatism yay!

hannahhyatt92

There's a lot of reasons but I imagine how most situations could result in my death.

lunchboxbrain

Another wonderful weirdness of mine: I can pick things up with my feet like a chimp.

taz-pie

I had to have therapy a few ears ago. A couple og mental disorders, the usual.

I also belived that I was dead.

Manupix
taz-pie said:

I like the smell of my fingers if I rub them behind my ears. I have no idea how I worked that one out.

I must be weird coz I had to try this.

I must be superweird coz I haz no smell there.

Manupix

Also I never have ketchup, soda or ice-cream. Yech.

Manupix
celandinestern said:

just think of the years of therapy.

haha I think they're far beyond any help of that kind XD

Manupix

I'm so weird I killed this blog.

WIN!!!

lunchboxbrain

Haha...not quite. One of my other food-related weirdities is that I don't put milk on my cereal. EVER. Dry cereal FTW.

biotwist

I cut the beards off homeless people wile they sleep

nikolina100

this blog is not big enough for all my weirdness!

dnice25

I enjoy the smell of a good fart.

lunchboxbrain

It's wonderfully WEIRD in here. Keep on sharin'!

Kegan Rivers

I put grape jelly on my cheese burgers.

keep it tight.

Manupix

As a kid I would eat the following with sugar:

1. fried eggs

2. spinach

Manupix

MOAR!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2