Design by MudgeStudios

dtg flaming lips prints

The Flaming Lips

Design by Mark Sheppard

Cream

Design by mechanicalrobotpower

Indoors

Design by Seroa89

It Came From Over the Cliffs (Probably to Pillage Our Land and Steal Our Psychedelic Music) The Terror, transfigured figure No. 12 "He Must Be Lonely"

Design by nikoby

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

:-( Stacy's other Flaming Lips design didn't get a print?

blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni

Wow, congrats to all these forum regulars. Though I do have to echo Tiffany's disappointment.

osaze
1 design submitted -

congrats to all

Daviisilva

Niboky's design killss!!!! Congrats everyone!!!

TheInfamousBaka said:

^ yeah, where is it?

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni

Grats everyone!

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

congrats folks...

Skate_e1
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Congratulations to all the winners of the challenges regular print

PeculiarTiffany

I am really happy to see a Nikoby print in here, his art is bad ass. :-D

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni

Superb work as always, congrats to everyone involved

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

Aces, champions, pure aces.

v_calahan
v_calahan profile pic Alumni

Great prints!

Manupix

PIGEONZILLA =D

parallelish
parallelish profile pic Alumni

nice prints this week. thanks Nestor 8)

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Yeah what happened to Stacy's astro-icream man? Some nice picks this week!

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

Awesome selections. Congrats all!

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni

Cool picks! I'm stoked I got a Flaming Lips selection, ..that is one contest I really really wanted!

TheArtistDude

Just got back from a long vacation to find out the spoiler alert was up! Congrats everyone!

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

enjoying the diverse selection this week. Congrats to everyone!

ivanrodero

I think I love Air Jesus.

palitosci
palitosci profile pic Alumni

Amazing week! congrats to all!!!

dandingeroz
dandingeroz profile pic Alumni

CONGRATS ALL!

ellygeh
ellygeh profile pic Alumni

Congratzzzzz everyone! Awesome designs! I think I'm gonna get some of that Niko awesomeness right there!

AND WHERE'S TIFFANY'S PRINT?

vastard

congratsss

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni
Daviisilva said:

Niboky's design killss!!!! Congrats everyone!!!

TheInfamousBaka said:

^ yeah, where is it?

Which other design? link anyone?

PeculiarTiffany

We're just sad that this masterpiece didn't get picked. The other one of his that got picked is super rad too, though.

rhobdesigns
rhobdesigns profile pic Alumni

Seeing this saddens me a bit 'cause I got the highest score for the Super Cats challenge and gained loads of positive feedback, it's a good thing I didn't expect that much though it still hurts :-) Congrats everyone.

Kudaman

Congratz guys!

airdeh

Congrats everyone! :) Wish they had picked more winners for each contest though, there were lots of good ones that deserved a print!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni
hana.bacasno said:

Seeing this saddens me a bit 'cause I got the highest score for the Super Cats challenge and gained loads of positive feedback, it's a good thing I didn't expect that much though it still hurts :-) Congrats everyone.

airdeh said:

Congrats everyone! :) Wish they had picked more winners for each contest though, there were lots of good ones that deserved a print!

I was hoping there would be more Cat prints, at least more than one. At least the winning design is a really awesome one.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

congrats!

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

nice diverse and weirdy prints this week! cosmostronaut is sadly missed though. it really was a vision of loveliness.

JacquesMaes
JacquesMaes profile pic Alumni

Rad shirts & Flaming Lips collection, congrats all!

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

So many great prints this week. Stoked so many Lips designs printed. Congrats Yo's!

[+duracell-]

Indoors gives me real deep feels.
..should be a shower curtain
..or one of those $50 sheets of wallpaper

halfgotten
halfgotten profile pic Alumni

CONGRATS GUYS!!!

tronbeardsley
tronbeardsley profile pic Alumni

Congrats! Great Flaming Lips selection!

karaed
karaed profile pic Staff

If I had any power, Stacy would win all the monies. One of my favorite subs ever. But the Lips tees are still pretty rad.

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni
mechanicalrobotpower said:

Cool picks! I'm stoked I got a Flaming Lips selection, ..that is one contest I really really wanted!

Definitely let down that your other one didn't get through but BIG congrats on the chosen one. Maybe you could rework/resubmit the other design at some point?

dnice25
dnice25 profile pic Alumni

Holy flying jesus these are all great. Congrats everyone!!

hobigambar

CONGREATS ALL!

ourgraphicfaith

That cat one ROCKS! Good to see CREAM too! That was one fantastic design! Congrats all!

ellygeh
ellygeh profile pic Alumni
TheInfamousBaka said:

We're just sad that this masterpiece didn't get picked. The other one of his that got picked is super rad too, though.

Wow that really was an AWESOME design! I would totally buy it

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni
soloyo said:
hana.bacasno said:

airdeh said:

I was hoping there would be more Cat prints, at least more than one. At least the winning design is a really awesome one.

Honestly I like it when challenges pick winners that are not the top 1,2,3 scoring designs. But they choose a winner from like the top 30 or 40... keeps it more fair since some artists have a big following and lots of people to give them 5's. Also some designs get a 1,000 votes and some just get 200. It's hard to compare stuff with that big of a disparity :)

That said... I wanted a bunch of awesome Cat's prints! Seriously one is not enough! They print like 8 + designs or something like that from each superhero challenge. I was really hoping for more cats! heheh

addu

Congrats all. Love BREATHE

JIMDAHOUSECAT
JIMDAHOUSECAT profile pic Alumni

Congratulations everyone some really great designs. My favourite this week is "it's a small world after all"

airdeh
pyr4lis said:
soloyo said:
hana.bacasno said:

airdeh said:

Honestly I like it when challenges pick winners that are not the top 1,2,3 scoring designs. But they choose a winner from like the top 30 or 40... keeps it more fair since some artists have a big following and lots of people to give them 5's. Also some designs get a 1,000 votes and some just get 200. It's hard to compare stuff with that big of a disparity :)

That said... I wanted a bunch of awesome Cat's prints! Seriously one is not enough! They print like 8 + designs or something like that from each superhero challenge. I was really hoping for more cats! heheh

I agree, it's great that it's fair game for all :) I was also hoping for at least 5! I love me them cat shirts! Would buy em all 8D

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us