Close
One second...

Ben Chen got made, I made a thread to congratulate him.

Since I didn't see any blog congratulating Ben Chen, I figured why not make one myself.
It's about time this top Threadless talent was recognized. Congrats Ben, on a well deserved honor.You are one of my favorite artists here and inspire me to do better.

Ben Chen Got Made

Watch this
Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni

Ya Ben Chen is awesome, well deserved!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

YES, I usually score his subs 5$ I posted a link to his made collection on my soloyo facebook page as soon as I found out about it.

dandingeroz
dandingeroz profile pic Alumni

CONGRATS!!!!!

airdeh

Yeah! Ben is one of my favourite artists here as well :) Congrats Ben!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

He is consistently awesome

rhobdesigns
rhobdesigns profile pic Alumni

Congrats Ben Chen! I'm a huge fan of yours!!

osaze
1 design submitted -

Ben is an awesome illustrator. i love all his works,no surprise he got made Big ups to you Ben!

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

I was happy to see him get made, I love the one with the brown bears knitting, :-D

Robo Rat
Robo Rat profile pic Alumni

Wow! Now I believe that Threadless recognizes a real talent. Salute to Ben Chen!

hellofromthemoon
hellofromthemoon profile pic Alumni

All of the designs are incredible, I can't believe I missed seeing his designs on Threadless before! Congrats :D

blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni

Congratulations to Ben. He is one of my favorite Threadless artists. Looking at his designs has helped me improve.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

Some of us were just commenting that Ben should be made somewhere a few days ago... He's easily in the top 5 of regularly contributing artists on Threadless. He deserves all the success in the world and all the accolades we can give him! Congrats!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Ben should have as many if not more prints than Randyotter, the amount of subs he submits and the amount of quality each one contains is truly astounding. Super congrats Ben for getting such an awesome pile of prints at once, you completely deserve it :)

littlem

woooohooooo ben chen!!! congrats!!!

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni

Excellent work Ben. A very well deserved MADE collection.

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni

No caterpillar one? Or some of those owl/clockwork one's?

Amazing work, every one is a winner!

azrael5

Awesome Ben chen!...your works inspired me a lot.

No account?
Join Us