Close
One second...

Thor WIP. Rico Mambo gave me an idea,what do you guys think?

LOKI-NG FOR MY BROTHER .

got an idea from Rico, what do you guys think about it?

mockup

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

more progress. any more suggestions? i also changed the background(i dont know which to go for).

1) thor looking head on

2) looking towards top left

3) looking towards top right

Watch this
cmasse

top right

johnnysPeter

I like the straight forward. But they all look good, and Loki looks bad ass so far. nice work.

blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni

Option 1 for me. Great sketch. It's got great mood.

thepapercut

I'd have to say the straight forward look for me. Love the dark moody balance with the white outline you got going on.

ellygeh
ellygeh profile pic Alumni
kuro_te said:

Yess the mood is great! I say the 3rd option! Great sketch! Can't wait to see more! Also we have the official thread for wips by Celadinestern, in case you need more input. I for one am checking there more often.

ellygeh
ellygeh profile pic Alumni
kuro_te said:

Yess the mood is great! I say the 3rd option! Great sketch! Can't wait to see more! Also we have the official thread for wips by Celadinestern, in case you need more input. I for one am checking there more often.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

love it. option 1 for me, too

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I like option 1 as well- the stance seems more confident and badass to me. Loki kinda reminds me of the Amadeus movie poster- which I love. Looking good!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Option 1

d10n
d10n profile pic Alumni

option 1

osaze
1 design submitted -

bump

osaze
1 design submitted -

bump

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

First thing I'd do is sharpen up your highlights. The hammer looks a bit like a torch, try to add in some definition there. Looks great on the shirt!

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

Thor's stance and poster looks like he's sneaking up on someone. I know I'm a little late to the party, but I feel like he should be walking forward with more confidence. These are tiny examples, but even from the small size you can see he's about to kick some ass.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

perfectly articulated tiffany, well except the typo

osaze
1 design submitted -
TheInfamousBaka said:

Thor's stance and poster looks like he's sneaking up on someone. I know I'm a little late to the party, but I feel like he should be walking forward with more confidence. These are tiny examples, but even from the small size you can see he's about to kick some ass.

melmike said:

First thing I'd do is sharpen up your highlights. The hammer looks a bit like a torch, try to add in some definition there. Looks great on the shirt!

i'll keep that in mind,thanks thanks tiffany,i will try out the stance

osaze
1 design submitted -
melmike said:

good advice. will do

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

Hi - looking good !

agree with Baka and Melmike
and I maybe would try a few small highlight lines more on Loki, on his cape, folds coming down.

it has the making of a really excellent design - keep going

osaze
1 design submitted -

update

jamesnotjim

I think this is a design I'd actually wear cause its quite sinister and cool! Keep going :)

osaze
1 design submitted -

i dont know what to do with the background. also and any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Whoa!! The updates look incredible!

I kinda like the green backgrounds the best. I like how you're bringing in touches of highlights down the front of Loki's shoulders.

Lookin good!

littlem

i like # 1 #3

and the red background if it was in the style of 1 and 3

osaze
1 design submitted -

added mockups

jamesnotjim

I think version 1 probably works best since Thor is about space and portals! Have you tried the first stance infamousbaka suggested for Thor? If so I would like to see it :)

jamesnotjim

Oh yeah I love the title btw!

osaze
1 design submitted -

i dont know,Thor is about space and portals henc e version 1,but i fkinda felt like version 2 and 3 makes loki look more sinister(maybe its just me). i didnt try the stance in version 1 at all.

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

Option 1 wow amazing

jamesnotjim

Ok no worries, just go with a version you like the most :)

osaze
1 design submitted -

bump. God! im really confused here

hm087ster

Option 2 because of Loki's costume.

jamesnotjim

Could you combine the 2 backgrounds by adding a bit more green to v.1? That way you have the best of both worlds! Sorry for the pun ha :)

osaze
1 design submitted -
jamesnotjim said:

Could you combine the 2 backgrounds by adding a bit more green to v.1? That way you have the best of both worlds! Sorry for the pun ha :)

i'll try that right away

osaze
1 design submitted -

bump

jamesnotjim

Not sure about the update it jut looks a mess now sorry :(

No account?
Join Us