Close
One second...

Check out the winner of the Threadless Store Art Challenge! The 2nd winner has been chosen!

• by jeffreyg
  • posted Jul 24, 2013
  • 82 Comments

A couple months ago we posted this blog asking for you to design an original art piece for the Threadless retail store. There were some amazing entries, but Tiger Burger won our hearts. Congrats to James for his awesome creation that will welcome all our customers in our retail store!

Check out some behind the scenes pics of Threadstaffers Craig and Bret putting it up:

YOUR DESIGN CAN BE NEXT!

James' art will be displayed for at least 3 months. Which is why we need YOU to create the next one! Your challenge is to create something perfectly original for that space. It will be the first thing customers see when they enter and the last thing they see when they leave. The winning designer will get $300 Threadless cash!

The dimensions of the space are 78.6”x51”. To submit, post your art in the comments below in proportional dimensions but smaller so we can all see your submission a reasonable size for our computer screens. You don’t need to place the art into the example photo, just post the image itself.

As for printing restrictions, we’ll choose how best to represent the design (printing, graffiti art, etc.) once we pick the winner. For now, just make some great.

Go on and get started! You have until Monday, Sept. 17 at midnight CT.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
[+duracell-]

look at this.. Craig clearly ignoring the warning about standing on the top of the ladder * smh * unbelievable

oh, congrats James

nickv47

sweet

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff
[+duracell-] said:

look at this.. Craig clearly ignoring the warning about standing on the top of the ladder * smh * unbelievable

oh, congrats James

ahahah! I wondered how long it would take for someone to comment about that. #1!

Ryder
1 design submitted - Score now!

Shimalas be dangerous!

soloyo-collabs
[+duracell-] said:

oh, congrats James

DUDE really? you need a ladder??

azrael5

shimala on himalaya..seeing the 3rd pic,i guess he gets a very bright idea once he gets up there..btw coooooooooooool design !!

ISABOA

well done why not james, it is a brilliant piece!

KatNarwhal
KatNarwhal profile pic Staff

So awesome!! Reminds me of an even cooler hamburlger lol

BeanePod

LOVE Tiger Burger!

murraymullet

I want this on a shirt

hagiga

Amazing stuff!

Congrats!

Jumpy

love the tiger one LOTS! Heres one from me, i hope posting it here is right :)

Jumpy

where are all the entries? who won?

YaaH

Ex-sa-lent

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Staff

Hey guys! We're going to choose a winner for this soon but since there are only 2 entries, we're going to extend until a week from today. (Sept 18)

Underdawg
jesshanebury said:

Hey guys! We're going to choose a winner for this soon but since there are only 2 entries, we're going to extend until a week from today. (Sept 18)

Had no idea this was going on! Busting out the drawing pad now!

littlem

tiger burg is rad!

MarcPaper

R Tiger Burgers Legal In Chicago?

Fruityfructis
3 designs submitted - Score now!

that tiger burger design is AMAZING! Congrats!

nikoby

My entry

nikoby

can I submit more?

Elma e Francis

awesome! Burger is the new astronaut

ChrisDB

Looks like fun! Btw, Monday is the 16th :P

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff

nikoby, submit as many as you'd like

taz-pie

you guys should comission mcbess to do one. and then when you are bored of it, send it to meeeee

nikoby

another one

nikoby

And another :)

taz-pie

ok. nikoby wins.

nikoby

Taz-pie has spoken 8)

taz-pie
nikoby said:

Taz-pie has spoken 8)

AND WE ALL KNOW THAT WHAT I SAY, GOES AROUND HERE!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?