Close
One second...

"M" rat? or just coincidence?

I feel like there's something fishy about the current top scorer of Threadless challenge(Yes all of the top 3!)
That same guy is the top scorer of Music for relief Challenge too.

Threadless top scorer: http://www.threadless.com/threadless/submissions/?sort=popular&page=1

Music for ReliefTop Scorer: http://www.threadless.com/musicforrelief/submissions/?sort=popular&status=closed&page=1

In fact,all of his current running designs are top in it's category.
Btw,his designs are not that crap,but you know,that doesn't earn you 150+ avatar-less comments

Watch this
hellofromthemoon
hellofromthemoon profile pic Alumni

Maybe he has lots of non-Threadless supporters, like friends or art fans from other websites. He's certainly good enough, I really like the cat design :)

Also, I looked at the guy's website and he runs a pretty awesome-looking comic. I can't read the language but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he had a lot of followers from there.

azrael5

he has 150'ish comments for more than 1 of his designs,avatar-less ofcourse

hellofromthemoon
hellofromthemoon profile pic Alumni

Like I said, he runs a very awesome and no doubt popular online comic. It wouldn't be all that odd if he asked his followers to support him on Threadless, and they made accounts to vote for him.

It's a little rude to accuse people of cheating the system, by the way.

azrael5

yes as i said his designs are'nt crap...and just visited that site,hilarious cartoons..but something's not right when all of his subs are the top in respective category...yeah cat design is cool

azrael5

i felt like something's wrong,so i made this blog to clear my doubt I didn't accuse him as a cheater...i hope you would be kind enough to read the title of this blog..i wanted to know whether it was malpractice or coincidence

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

Nah, nothing fishy, it's just that he has tens of thousands of followers on his blog.

amaara

he has almost 100 000 twitter followers, like 25000 facebook followers

his facebook has a status asking for voted on threadless, and one of those alone has like 700 likes

I've seen comics of his before, with thousands of shares on facebook

no rats :)

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

just a lazy 100k followers? nice life

Robo Rat
Robo Rat profile pic Alumni

This is a great way to promote Threadless to a wider audience. He did his part and I bet he will get printed as well so it's a win-win situation.

azrael5

nothing stopped me from liking his designs...especially the ones in his blog...and 100K followers ...followers followers everywhere ...

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

if the designs are good and they're legit followers then there's not a lot to complain about. it feels a little unfair sure, but it's not cheating and it's been used succesfully for other people with massive followings before.
it's the diff between 150 legit followers and 150 self-made fake followers

No account?